Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alternate items TTM

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See indian1797's Items on eBay

Alternate items TTM

So, I know about textured paper, cic, 8x10s and cards, but what else do you send TTM to celebs and stars?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have honestly entertained thoughts of sending Gaylord Perry the top to a jar of Vaseline. Thats about the only unusual idea I've had.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I thought about sending Tommy Lasorda a can of slimfast to autograph, but I'm not too sure what his sense of humor is like.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know a guy who has a telephone book signed by James Earl Jones. That was in person though, who would wanna send that TTM?

Do you think the 'bigger' the item, the easier it would be to get to the player? For example, a mini football helmet would make it to a player faster or more smoothly than a single envelope. Instead of a bag or giant stack of mail the player may get, he/she may get your boxed up mini helmet seperate and/or right to their locker. I only mention this because it seems that the only successes I've seen for Strasburg and most of Mariano Rivera's have been ROMLB's.

?? I may start a thread on this....
    Last edited by JVazz29; 04-04-2010 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Clarify

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know a guy who has a telephone book signed by James Earl Jones. That was in person though, who would wanna send that TTM?

Do you think the 'bigger' the item, the easier it would be to get to the player? For example, a mini football helmet would make it to a player faster or more smoothly than a single envelope. Instead of a bag or giant stack of mail the player may get, he/she may get your boxed up mini helmet seperate and/or right to their locker. I only mention this because it seems that the only successes I've seen for Strasburg and most of Mariano Rivera's have been ROMLB's.

?? I may start a thread on this....

interesting idea, i know on pat nesheks blog, he stated larger items were send directly to the players locker. But it could just be a theory

SCF Rewards
    Country

I send usually just cards and computer printouts. I once sent a puck to Igor Larionov that he signed TTM. Don't know why I haven't tried it since.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like to cut up old footballs that can't be used otherwise I'm sure it works for baseballs and basketballs too. I've also come across mimi goalpaosts from finger football games that have a detachable base on them. I got Seabastian Janikowski to sign one for me. It looks pretty sweet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

I have a few movie DVD and music CD covers out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

For a lot of tougher signers, bigger items get better results. I've had succes, especially in ST, with larger items or larger packaging of my items.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you would think a larger item would stick out more than one of the hundreds of letters superstars get, yet many prefer to send out items like cards instead of baseball bats, jerseys etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast