Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

Best TTM autograph(s) this Year that you have gotten back

Mine has got to be a TTM autograph that just arrived today. It was from New Jersey Devil star, Travis Zajac. I mailed it out on March 22/10 and got it back on April 6/10.

I sent 2 lined index cards...he sent back an autographed OPC card that he added in himself, and a personalized index card say: To Andrew Best Wishes, Travis Zajac, Go Devils! I thought it was a pretty unique personalization. My second personalized TTM index card and also, my first TTM autographed hockey card.

Letes hear bout your recent successes

Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

So far, in 2010, I've received 209 signatures TTM. My top 10:

Mike Ditka - 8x10
    Catherine Zeta Jones - 8x10
    Wade Boggs - gold HRD ball
    John Wall - 8x10
    James Roday - 8x10
    Albie Pearson - gold HRD ball
    Matt LaPorta - 8x10
    Lawrence Taylor - 8x10
    Gordon Beckham - custom
    Russ Grimm - 8x10
    Dick LeBeau - 8x10

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So far, in 2010, I've received 209 signatures TTM. My top 10:

Mike Ditka - 8x10
    Catherine Zeta Jones - 8x10
    Wade Boggs - gold HRD ball
    John Wall - 8x10
    James Roday - 8x10
    Albie Pearson - gold HRD ball
    Matt LaPorta - 8x10
    Lawrence Taylor - 8x10
    Gordon Beckham - custom
    Russ Grimm - 8x10
    Dick LeBeau - 8x10

209!!!!!!????? Man, thats a ton! I have gotten back like 10 this year.
    I just received another TTM today. My second in 2 days. This time, it is from Bobby Clarke, who used to play for the Philidelphia Flyers. He signed 2 index cards for me. But ended up sending the letter back to me. Thats okay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

91 back this year so far....
    My 10 faves:

1) Paul Warfield - OSU, Hall of Fame, Super Bowl Champion x2
    2) Dirk Nowitzki - NBA All-Star, MVP
    3) Larry Siegfried - OSU, National Champion, 5 x NBA Champion
    4) Archie Manning - All American, NO Saints Great, Father of Peyton & Eli
    5) Jim Tressel - OSU, National Championship coach
    6) Don Shula - Hall of Fame, 2 x Super Bowl Champion, Coached Only Perfect Season in Super Bowl era
    7) Brian Hartline - OSU, Miami Dolphins
    8) Brian Robiskie - OSU, Cleveland Browns
    9) Daryle Lamonica - 2 x AFL MVP
    10) Desmond Howard - Heisman Winner, Super Bowl MVP

Many, many other greats. The above ones are ones that I treasure most, but I promise I treasure them all. So hard to choose...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have so many favorites but if I have to single one out it is my Jim Rice HOF postcard. I met Mr. Rice at his first signing as a HOFer where he signed a ROLB for me(paid $60..ugh) before I knew the ins and outs of ball graphing. Earlier that morning I was one of 5 fans selected at the first post induction HOF event to ask the new inductees a question. I got to spend the entire event sitting with Mr. Rice's family.

Anyway long story short as a Red Sox fan Jim Rice was pretty high on my list but that day will make him forever my all time favorite. Every time I looked at my auto collection I was bummed about my locked away badly faded/fading ROLB so the HOF postcard really filled in a personal gap in my collection.
    Last edited by Sawks14; 04-07-2010 at 08:58 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have had really bad luck during ST this year, 2 for 40! UUGH! anyway, always have the AA and AAA teams of the Phillies only 20 mins away. Always have great luck at those.

Tomorrow is the Reading Phillies opening day. I hope to get Domonic Brown on several diff. items.

Pete

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have had really bad luck during ST this year, 2 for 40! UUGH! anyway, always have the AA and AAA teams of the Phillies only 20 mins away. Always have great luck at those.

Tomorrow is the Reading Phillies opening day. I hope to get Domonic Brown on several diff. items.

Pete

Its okay. At least u have gotten 2 autos back so far.
    Sucks that the end of the hockey season has almost ended. I won't be able to get a return from an NHL player until Septmeber/October again. Possitve thing is that there will be Canucks equipment sale that I am really looking forward to, and hopefully the Canucks can make it to the Finals! That would be amazing!
    I hope to get a few more TTM autographs back soon. Such as Emile Bouchard, Yvan Cournoyer, Darryl Sittler, Dustin Penner, or Steve Mason. I have bout 20 still out there, that Im hoping I can get back, since the season is coming to a close. Im going to try to send to Brian Rolston soon, since the Devils are a good signing team, and that they are in the playoffs.

That Zajac autograph made me so happy yesterday!!!! lol And Im still exited about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

I have so many favorites but if I have to single one out it is my Jim Rice HOF postcard.

I've really enjoyed seeing your HOF returns lately. You've got a good collection going!

91 back this year so far....
    My 10 faves:

1) Paul Warfield - OSU, Hall of Fame, Super Bowl Champion x2
    6) Don Shula - Hall of Fame, 2 x Super Bowl Champion, Coached Only Perfect Season in Super Bowl era
    10) Desmond Howard - Heisman Winner, Super Bowl MVP

Those are some really cool returns right there. I'd love to add Warfield to my collection and Shula keeps shutting me out. Nice job!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haven't gotten much back this year, but my top 3 for 2010 are

Olivia Wilde
    Kevin Durant
    Lindsey Vonn

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

I'm going with (in no particular order):

-current UFC Interim Heavyweight champ, Shane Carwin

-Jared Allen

-Brian Leetch (never thought I see this one come back)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast