Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See *stangly*'s Items on eBay

My man, how's it going? Yeah, I get tomorrow off. My wife strategically planned a few days off over the next couple of weeks so she could take the girls to do something fun if they behave and earn it and give me a Free day to do what ever it is that I am supposed to do when recovering from surgery! I have a strong feeling that I will sleep late, play with my dog and mess around trying to turn a bunch of short prints and mid enders into something special! How goes it up your way? Any luck getting some info on the Dorsett we were talking about?

J

Ah man, the remote control, ac set, pillows fluffed, warm food at ur call, lappy where it belongs, and she takin' the kids out fer awhile. Let me guess, u gots a little bell to ring too. I dunno man, seems pretty rough to me. Glad all went well, but if I ever need surgery, I'm gonna stay away from ur place, lol!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the110yardline678's Items on eBay

Do you need the 2007 Finest Black Refractor RC? I have a few othe regular RCs too in my bucket, like the Finest, Bowman & Topps Chromes too. LMK

Thanks for the reply, but I already have those. Looking mainly for patches, short prints and 2011 / 2012 stuff. LMK if you come across anything else in trade and we can definitely do something!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still intrested in my ap /5

Well, you know I am! Which one did you have the 09 Sterling Ref / 5?

LMK

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ah man, the remote control, ac set, pillows fluffed, warm food at ur call, lappy where it belongs, and she takin' the kids out fer awhile. Let me guess, u gots a little bell to ring too. I dunno man, seems pretty rough to me. Glad all went well, but if I ever need surgery, I'm gonna stay away from ur place, lol!

I hear ya! I don't know if it's so much my place as it is me! The "place" works, its me that doesn't! I will pray that you don't ever have to have surgery, it's not fun! I have had so many now, its almost to the point, where it doesnt bother me anymore! You know it's bad when the patient has been in more OR's that the Doctor's staff! Be good and I'll talk to you soon. I think it's time for me to bow on out to the late, late nighter's!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See *stangly*'s Items on eBay

I hear ya! I don't know if it's so much my place as it is me! The "place" works, its me that doesn't! I will pray that you don't ever have to have surgery, it's not fun! I have had so many now, its almost to the point, where it doesnt bother me anymore! You know it's bad when the patient has been in more OR's that the Doctor's staff! Be good and I'll talk to you soon. I think it's time for me to bow on out to the late, late nighter's!

John

Np bro, just trying to put a smile on ur face. I wish u well. I'm spent too. Ttys ... -Dave-

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (26)
    Country
    See Games4sale2day's Items on eBay

I assume that you have these:

07 Donruss Elite RC #/599
    07 Bowman Draft Day Relic RC Jersey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump me up to the top!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I assume that you have these:

07 Donruss Elite RC #/599
    07 Bowman Draft Day Relic RC Jersey

I know I have the Elite RC. Is the Draft Day Relic GU Jersey this one?

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/...s/SDC13480.jpg

If it is, then yeah, I have it!

Thanks for the post

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone trading AP cards or stuff today? LMK what you have, what you like and lets do some trading!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back to the top? I need some AP stuff! I haven't bought much from 2011 or 2012 so I have a bunch of wants out here. LMK what you have and what you need and lets get something going!

john

Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast