Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the110yardline678's Items on eBay

Tuesday Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, looking for some Tuesday trading!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thursday traders?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a AP Toppes Letterman Game Worn Letterman "P", but I didn't see a whole lot I could use for it on your ebay page, plus I am not sure if you are looking for anything that high end. LMK. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a AP Toppes Letterman Game Worn Letterman "P", but I didn't see a whole lot I could use for it on your ebay page, plus I am not sure if you are looking for anything that high end. LMK. Thanks.

You can also check my bucket by clicking on my banner. I have some other mid end + stuff in there. I am definately interested in the card, but I dont know if I have enough to work with on something like that right now.

John

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ghoster1765's Items on eBay

Still interested in this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still interested in this?

Yes, most definately. I am trying to find another Spiller because I want it too. That was all that you were interested in right? I will be back on this evening so we can chat soon.

J

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ghoster1765's Items on eBay

Yes, most definately. I am trying to find another Spiller because I want it too. That was all that you were interested in right? I will be back on this evening so we can chat soon.

J

The spiller and the Lynch Chrome Red :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Oakland Athletics

I am Trading for your Adrian Peterson cards! Right now my focus is on the Mid and Lower end rookie cards that I dont have. I am also looking for anything that I can get my hands on. My banner is the link to my bucket and I have a link to my ebay store in my signature. I also collect the guys in my banner and Shonn Greene!

I prefer to trade for lots of items, but will do single card trades as well! With over 3500 cards, I have a long way to go. Also, if you bring a decent sized lot or some harder to find pieces, I will trade in YOUR favor!

Please let me know what you have and what you like. If you dont see exactly what you need, go ahead and let me know what or who you are looking for, I have a lot of items that are not listed in either place!

245 completed trades to date! Trade with Confidence, I try to treat each trader as I would want to be treated! If for any reason, I miss your post in the thread, it is not on purpose, please just try again with a pm!
    (PM's usually work best, I get them faster)!

Thanks in advance for your time and I hope to see some nice pieces floating my way! Good Luck and Happy Trading!

John

Have some AP RC's in my rookie bucket. Also, could you check me for any/all the LeSean McCoy autos on the front page of your bucket. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (18)
    Country

do u havea need for this

2007 Score AP rookie BGS 9.5 all subs 9.5

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g2...scan0012-1.jpg

or this LT AP dual gu #/100

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g2...l/scan0004.jpg

also have an ungraded score AP rookie

Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast