Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 69 12341151 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the110yardline678's Items on eBay

Weekly update; Looking for AP. Trying for Super Collector Status, who can help??

I am Trading for your Adrian Peterson cards! I am looking for the TRUE rookie cards and pretty much anything that I dont have. My banner is the link to my bucket and I have a link to my ebay store in my signature. My focus now is strictly on AP!

I like putting together, "Rainbows" and just adding to my collection. With over 6500 cards, I have a long way to go. Also, if you bring a decent sized lot or some harder to find pieces, I will trade in YOUR favor!

Please let me know what you have and what you like. If you dont see exactly what you need, go ahead and let me know what or who you are looking for, I have a lot of items that are not listed in either place!

I try to treat each trader as I would want to be treated! If for any reason, I miss your post in the thread, it is not on purpose, please just try again with a pm! (PM's usually work best, I get them faster)!

I have a seperate bucket for my pc items, but if you want to take a look at my collection, please feel free to do so. Just to let you know upfront, nothing in the AP bucket is for trade right now!!

http://s1001.photobucket.com/albums/...110yardline_2/

Thanks in advance for your time and I hope to see some nice pieces floating my way! Good Luck and Happy Trading!

John
    Last edited by the110yardline; 05-13-2014 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Just updating the thread!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Green Bay Packers
    Twitter: @tjmcb73 See pepperjack_king's Items on eBay Instagram:

I have

'07 Score RC
    '09 Classics
    '09 Longevity
    '09 Prestige

Not much, but it's somethin'.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have

'07 Score RC
    '09 Classics
    '09 Longevity
    '09 Prestige

Not much, but it's somethin'.

I have 3 of them. Depending on which 09 Longevity you have I probably need it. Let me know what it is numbered to and we can check buckets and see what we can work out.

John

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Green Bay Packers
    Twitter: @tjmcb73 See pepperjack_king's Items on eBay Instagram:

It's just base(#55)

I also have '09 Threads

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's just base(#55)

I also have '09 Threads

Ok then, I have all of them. Thanks for letting me know and keep me in mind if you come across anything else!

John

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See nidahale's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, let me know what you need for it

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not to bad for Day #1! Picked up a few and a Really nice auto! Thanks Legenddoo's! Anyway, anyone up for a Friday trade! Let me know what you have, what you want & Lets make a deal!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardafcb's Items on eBay

Hey John,just wanted to stop in your thread and show you the Thomas spa i recieved from the redemption you traded me

3clr patch,so thanks again!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey John,just wanted to stop in your thread and show you the Thomas spa i recieved from the redemption you traded me

3clr patch,so thanks again!!

Very Nice, now about my kickback!!!! Ha Ha JK

Glad you got a nice one! Let me know when we are going to try and put another trade of somekind together!

John

Page 1 of 69 12341151 ... LastLast