Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the110yardline678's Items on eBay

Have a AP unrivaled GU /349 if interested. Lmk thanks!

I don't think I have that, do you have a picture of it so I can see it. Shoot me a pm and let me know and let me know what you like!

thanks for the response to my post and sorry it took a few days to get back to you!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See archimo2's Items on eBay

Hey man, I don't know what is going on right now, but I can't access your bucket. I get to your default page and then when I click on view all, it says option unavailable. Do you have some new AP cards in your bucket. I know we have talked before, but it has been a while since I have looked at your stuff.

Let me know when you can

john

hey John, have a few below , hope this link works & looking for Pittsburgh cards from most sports
    http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...OTA%20VIKINGS/
    Looking for Pittsburgh Pirates current Oneil Cruz or past stars. Current roster Pittsburgh Penguins esp Sidney Crosby. Collecting Pittsburgh Steelers esp Najee Harris and past stars. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think I have that, do you have a picture of it so I can see it. Shoot me a pm and let me know and let me know what you like!

thanks for the response to my post and sorry it took a few days to get back to you!

John

Heres a scan..

liked the reggie bush and ryan mathews GU. LMK Thanks, could also do it for $4.50 gift dlvd

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey John, have a few below , hope this link works & looking for Pittsburgh cards from most sports
    http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...OTA%20VIKINGS/

Hey man, the link works fine. I am not seeing anything that I need right now, but just keep checking back. I am sure you will get something that I can use at some point! Talk to you soon.

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone have any new AP items that they want to move? I am looking for anything that I don't have so, let me know what you can have and what you like and hopefully, we can put something together!

Thanks

John

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)
    Country

i have this one let m eknow if yah need it am Looking for Cowboys

patches 005.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who's trading AP today? LMK, I want anything that I don't have!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any AP items out here today? Shoot me a message and take a look at my bucket. LMK if we can work something out here, would love to pick up some new stuff!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't posted on this thread in a few days and I know there are some new products out so i figured it was time to see if we can do some trading! Lmk what you have and what you like from my bucket and lets do some trading! I will trade in your favor if you can bring me a lot of some kind or if you bring me something special, I will do what ever it takes to hook you up! Lets do some trading!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Got 2 UD rookie premiere AP rc's and an epix Game used in my bucket. Looking for current lions GU.

Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast