Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast
    also, im a big brett favre fan in case you didnt notice! :)

We are chatting right now! Come on in, make some trades, ask some questions, whatever you want to do!
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Smile Newbie here

Hey friends!
    I'm a newbie here, so I wanted to drop in to introduce myself. I collect George Brett, Cal Ripken and '78 & '79 OPC baseball (in high grade). I also have a website dedicated to ripping wax packs: packgeek.com

I look forward to interacting with you guys, as well as contributing to the community.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Few hours away from Tuesday Chat Night, hope to see a nice turnout tonight.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

We are in the chat room now. Newbies come on in, have some fun and win a prize!
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Anyone coming in tonight? Helloooooo... echo echo echo...

Pinch hitting hitting hitting... for Pedro Borbon bon bon... Manny ny ny... Mota mota mota...

am i in right place for chat?
    Football - Trading for Brees, Colston, Saints, LSU autos and patches.. Baseball - Trading for Astros and LSU.
    Hidden Content

I go by SV.. A card is only worth what someone will pay for it.. Becket is way off...

Quote Originally Posted by rdel444 View Post
    am i in right place for chat?
    Click the Live Chat link in the menu bar at the top of the forum.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    ill be there to talk.
    I don't have Paypal.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting James Starks cards in his college uniform. 16/25 = 64%

We are chatting it up now if anyone wants to join in. Rookies and veterans all welcome.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast