Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 222
  1. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by duceloner View Post
    Hey all,

    Just opened my account this week. Trying out the site for the first time. Looking forward to getting some trading in for the new year!
    Welcome to SCF!! Enjoy your time here.
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

  2. #112

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by RayFinkle5 View Post
    Hey im new here! Just wanted to say Hi!
    LACES OUT!! LACES OUT!!

    I'm new here too!! Welcome!!

  3. #113
    hey i'm new whats the cheapest you've ever bought a 2010 mlb redemption box and where?

  4. #114
    hi all..

    just join a few months ago.. but not posted yet.. :D

    just want to say hi..

  5. #115
    Hey there b4ller! Welcome!
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

  6. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewhoya View Post
    Hey there b4ller! Welcome!
    hi there, please to meet you sir..

    btw i know this is Out of Topic question i'm wondering what does my rank said

    b4ller Cannot Buy/Sell/Trade Until Profile is Updated

    anyone?

    thanks

  7. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by b4ller View Post


    hi there, please to meet you sir..

    btw i know this is Out of Topic question i'm wondering what does my rank said

    b4ller Cannot Buy/Sell/Trade Until Profile is Updated

    anyone?

    thanks
    You need to add your last name to your profile. Once that is done the tag can be taken off your account.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

  8. #118
    IM having a hard time posting replys in other topics is it because i am a new member? Why so many restrictions?? a guy has some cards im interested in and i cant contact him because i cant send PMs or replys :(

  9. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by wingah View Post
    IM having a hard time posting replys in other topics is it because i am a new member? Why so many restrictions?? a guy has some cards im interested in and i cant contact him because i cant send PMs or replys :(
    You should be able to reply. You need 10 posts to PM.
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

  10. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Molina00 View Post
    You need to add your last name to your profile. Once that is done the tag can be taken off your account.
    okay, i'll give it a try.. thanks sir.. :)

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •