Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    Can't believe I missed last week! I'll be in tomorrow though.

Tonight question

What games/movies cannot be trade here on SCF ?
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    I have a question. I read about the must send first rule if you have under 20 feedback. This doesn't seem like a problem with trading but If I sell a card on here, do I have to send the card before I get payed through paypal?
    I doubt it my friend i think its unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by sosi cards View Post
    I doubt it my friend i think its unfair.
    Anyone with under 20 feedback falls under the must send first rule, whether it is a trade or sale. It is not unfair as it protects established members from new members who may be trying to scam them out of their money.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Quote Originally Posted by Molina00 View Post
    Anyone with under 20 feedback falls under the must send first rule, whether it is a trade or sale. It is not unfair as it protects established members from new members who may be trying to scam them out of their money.
    Thanks Molina00 honestly i didn`t think about it that way. I must admit the reason make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by sosi cards View Post
    Thanks Molina00 honestly i didn`t think about it that way. I must admit the reason make sense.
    Always happy to be of service. :D
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

I cannot find the chat room please help

Up at the top of the page, you will see a thin orange line, a thicker white line, and another thin orange line. In the bottom orange line, there is a link to "Live Chat". Click on that, and it will open another window.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    Up at the top of the page, you will see a thin orange line, a thicker white line, and another thin orange line. In the bottom orange line, there is a link to "Live Chat". Click on that, and it will open another window.
    Thanks Rybowski.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast