Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast

New Member Chat Hour!

On April 27th 2010 @ 8PM EST, SCF will start a new chat series for NEW MEMBERS!
    This will hosted each week at this time.
    M&G will host a hour chat session for new members to ask all those question and air out any suggestions they might have. So join me and learn about SCF.

To find the live chat area
    Look at the tools bar just Below the SCF Banner
    On the bottom row the 5th link in is for the LIVE Chat!
    Last edited by Jeremy_Falcons; 08-26-2010 at 12:04 PM. Reason: added time zone
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Bump for New Members to see!

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

To eliminate any uncertainty, that is 8 PM eastern time, correct?
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Quote Originally Posted by Molina00 View Post
    To eliminate any uncertainty, that is 8 PM eastern time, correct?
    Yes it is!

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

and how do you know roger? it could GMT
    Hidden Content

Calling all new members come join us for the New Member Chat Hour!
    Hidden Content

Come on in new members. We are ready and waiting for you!
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

We are waiting, any questions, we will have answers for you.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/12/14

Really good ideas, guys. Should do it from time to time.
    Hidden Content
    I collect mainly Tim Lincecum, Derek Jeter, Mike Modano, and Deron Williams.

I make my best effort to respond to every post / PM, and I would appreciate the same in return. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by avstars View Post
    Really good ideas, guys. Should do it from time to time.
    Feel free to join us. We could use the company.

Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast