Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Escrow Trade Agreement: ldonovan/alabamaslamma

This escrow thread is for the following trade:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1105860
    ldonovan
    Hidden Content
    e-bay id: codonovan10601

Hidden Content

I agree to this trade and approve of the escrow format. Below are the cards I will be shipping. I also need to get a money order or cashier's check in the amount of $525 which I will get tomorrow and scan.
    Last edited by ldonovan; 05-04-2010 at 09:19 PM. Reason: The cards I am trading didn't attach to the thread the first time.
    ldonovan
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ldonovan View Post
    I agree to this trade and approve of the escrow format. Below are the cards I will be shipping. I also need to get a money order or cashier's check in the amount of $525 which I will get tomorrow and scan.
    No need to scan the money order/cashier's check...

Once alabamaslamma has posted scans, I will contact both of you with my address...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I also agree to the terms of this escrow agreement and will ship the following card:

2004-05 Dwight Howard Ultimate RC AU/Patch 17/25

An image of the referenced card is included with this post.

Quote Originally Posted by ldonovan View Post
    Let me stop you right there. You had me at 'meat tornado.'

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaSlamma View Post
    I also agree to the terms of this escrow agreement and will ship the following card:

2004-05 Dwight Howard Ultimate RC AU/Patch 17/25

An image of the referenced card is included with this post.
    PM coming...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I just got back from mailing the Dwight to Enigma. Here are our tracking numbers:

Insurance ($700): VI 143 191 058 US
    Sig. Confirmation: 2301 3460 0001 1194 1093

I also have a scanned copy of all receipts that can be PM'ed upon request.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    PM coming...

Hidden Content

Looks good...and as we discussed via PM, I will be sending your package from ldonovan to your work address instead of your home address.

Good evening. I just printed a shipping label using USPS's click and ship. It will be in the mail tomorrow. The signature confirmation/insurance number is 9407 8036 9930 0000 7213 54. I insured the package for $185 which is the value of the two cards enclosed. The money order for $525 does not need to be insured as only Justin can cash it and the USPS already has protection for their money orders. I also enclosed the escrow fees and the amount needed to re-ship. If you need additional information please let me know. Thanks.
    ldonovan
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Sounds good...

Enigma,

I just sent you PayPal to ship the Dwight to ldonovan. it should be enough to cover the cost of $700 insurance as well as signature confirmation. If you need more, please let me know and I can add.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Sounds good...

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast