Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaSlamma View Post
    Enigma,

I just sent you PayPal to ship the Dwight to ldonovan. it should be enough to cover the cost of $700 insurance as well as signature confirmation. If you need more, please let me know and I can add.
    Got it...if any is left over, I will return it back to you...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Both packages arrived and I picked them up earlier today...

Bubble from ldonovan:

Cards inside (did not scan money order, but it is for $525 as agreed upon in trade):

Bubble from alabamaslamma:

Card Inside:

Once you both have confirmed seeing the scans and are good with how they look, I will ship the packages out and post the Ins/Sig. Confirmation numbers back on the thread...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

both look good to me. Thanks again, Tony.
    Let me stop you right there. You had me at 'meat tornado.'

Hidden Content

They look good to me as well. I can't wait to get the Howard card. Thanks.
    ldonovan
    Hidden Content
    e-bay id: codonovan10601

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaSlamma View Post
    both look good to me. Thanks again, Tony.
    Quote Originally Posted by ldonovan View Post
    They look good to me as well. I can't wait to get the Howard card. Thanks.
    I will pack these up later today and get the scans of the package and the info posted. Gonna celebrate Mother's Day with my wife as it is her first...

Packages shipped out earlier today:

AlabamaSlamma - 07969011542020003339
    ldonovan - 05969011542020001412

Checking the tracking status, both packages have been received. Don't forget to mark your trade complete and leave applicable feedback...

Escrow Trade Complete...closing thread...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12