Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

anyone down in florida for grapefruit league?

I have a question- sorry- TITLE should be GRAPEFRUIT LEAGUE
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

2. STL banner
    changed the title for you
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:597!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):76
    Percent Complete:78.55

how are the workouts going in Fort Myers? Hear anything about Tampa, Lakeland, Dunedin, Clearwater, Sarasota, Bradenton? Those are my usual hotspots. I heard something about construction at Lakeland.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:

Yep in Fort Myers
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

I dont venture beyond Ft Myers, sorry. Twins have been great as usual.

I live in Tampa, mostly stick with the Yankees and Phillies. Phillies sign on the way out to their cars, around 1-2pm. There are two sides you can wait on and you have to pick one, there is no way to get both sides. Some of the bigger names like Howard park in the back so they don't stop to sign. A bunch of guys stopped yesterday including Nola, Hellickson, JP Crawford, Arencibia, Appel, and several others.

I went to the Yankees today for a couple of hours. On the side practice fields I got Beltran, Judge, and Hicks. A-Rod signed inside the stadium but I was out getting other guys at the time. Ellsbury also signed but I didn't get to him before he stopped.

I've heard the Blue Jays have been bad but you never know. Maybe it's flipped now and the games will be better than the workouts.

Mike

Hey man that's great info. I've been to all 3 of the parks that you mentioned. I have a few questions before I come down next week-

1. I've done a lot of graphing at the phillies and the side fields, can you be a bit more specific where the spot is? We can do it over PM if you want.

2. When you get the yankees at the side fields, do you get them in the gap in the fence over by the left field line on that side field outside the stadium entrance?
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content

Is mauer signing in fort meyers?
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    Is mauer signing in fort meyers?
    I can't speak to this year, but he's been decent in the past. I'm headed that way next week, and I wouldn't mind adding another Mauer.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast