Terrell Davis Buyback Auto

Hello everyone! I'm looking for some help, I'm a huge Terrell Davis fan, and I'm really interested in one card. I'm looking for his 1999 SP Authentic Buy Back Auto /14...I've tried contacting Beckett and upper deck hoping they could help, I've bought numerous boxes with no luck. I know its a rare find, but if anyone can help please let me know...thanks and God bless

Still wondering if any Broncos fans could help me with this Davis buy back?

Have you tried posting in the Football cards section? That is probably a better audience for a specific manufacturer signed card
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:557!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):93
    Percent Complete:73.29

I have, I've even got other threads on other card sites....sounds crazy lol. But I won't give up until I find it. Broncos fan?

OK, I was thinking you would have better luck on the Football section, glad to hear that you posted there as well, and best of luck with finding it.

Sorry, I'm a NY Giants fan!
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:557!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):93
    Percent Complete:73.29

No I appreciate the advice, I really do. And if I had any cool Giants cards you would be the first to know. I'm rather new to this hobby...thanks again