Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Set: 2010-11 Upper Deck North Carolina Autographs (Basketball)

I would love to have this whole set but doubt if I will ever get any of the Michael Jordan's 1/1 cards.
    Wanting Tyler Hansbrough and Jerry West

Quote Originally Posted by delones24 View Post
    Set: 2010-11 Upper Deck North Carolina Autographs (Basketball)

I would love to have this whole set but doubt if I will ever get any of the Michael Jordan's 1/1 cards.
    Would love to see scans of anything you have. Any UNC set has a stacked lineup.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I need to get them all scanned so I can start working on finishing the set. I do have a few of them scanned and up but have a long ways to go.
    Wanting Tyler Hansbrough and Jerry West

Im working on 1987 Topps autos. If any one has extra ill be looking to trade for them. My inventory is pretty low right now but im hoping to get some stuff in soon.
    "My whole philosophy is to broadcast the way a fan would broadcast." Harry Caray
    Hidden Content
    Collects: Cubs Topps Parallel sets
    TTM project 1987 Topps

Mixed Martial Arts - 2009 Topps UFC Round 1 63/99

2007 and 2008 rittenhouse wnba. There are only 90 base cards in the set so I'm trying to get as many as I can signed in person of players who still play/coach in the wnba. I'm not sure how I'm going to get the rest signed.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    2007 and 2008 rittenhouse wnba. There are only 90 base cards in the set so I'm trying to get as many as I can signed in person of players who still play/coach in the wnba. I'm not sure how I'm going to get the rest signed.
    Cool. How far are you right now? This might be a dumb question. But how come you can't ttm the rest of the set? Because the addresses are hard to find?
    - Andy

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

2012 Topps Heritage Baseball, got a good amount but a REALLY long way to go.
    Reached 100 autos by 2012 (Actual number achieved=200)
    500 New Autos by 2014: 44/500 completed
    Most Recent: Amare Stoudemire, Michael Morse, Steve Novak
    STAY TUNED...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudickulous View Post
    2012 Topps Heritage Baseball, got a good amount but a REALLY long way to go.
    Cool. It looks like someone else is working on that set too. Yeah, one purpose of this thread is so people can help each other out if they're working on the same set.
    Aside: It looks like '87 Topps is popular for some reason...
    - Andy

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Working on the 2005-06 upper deck hockey set (base and young guns) so far I've got 141 autographs from the set but am hoping to find working addresses for a couple of the guys I seem to be having the most trouble with lately in tracking down

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast