Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fungchen3's Items on eBay

I like the Flyers in 6 games.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (88)
    Country
    See mfoydl's Items on eBay

if Hartnell can start being on the scoresheet , I say Flyers have better offense. People do not realize how good Giroux is ( and he's playing as their 3rd center ! ).

IF Hossa starts putting in some goals I like the Hawks chances even better. It will be a good series but I have to say Hawks in 6

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (293)
    Country

you Philly fans need to put down the Orange and Black Kool-Aid....Hawks in 5 (worst case). Way too much talent on the Blackhawks for a team to beat them 4 out of 7.

I am not sure why so many don't give the Flyers a chance, they are in the finals for a reason.

The Flyers are on a roll, and if they play Flyer hockey which I fully expect them to, Chicago is not going to walk over them. I expect Philly to come out looking to take out the Hawks stars, Kane in particular who is smaller in size. They will rough them up, there will be cheap shots, and they will look to hurt their stars. That's Flyers hockey, always has been, and probably always will be. If the Hawks get a big lead in game 1 or 2, I expect to see one of them carried off the ice. I just hope the NHL officials hold the players to the same standards of discipline, and don't "let it go" just because it's the finals.

Am I scared, hell yes. I've been waiting a long time to see the Hawks play for The Cup again, way too long. And, the one team I really did not want to see them go against in the Finals was Philly. There is no team I hate more then the Flyers, and if goon hockey prevails, it will be hard to take. If the Hawks prevail and find a way to win, it will just make it that much sweeter that they beat my (and a lot of non-Philly residents) most hated team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @FlyerGuy22 See FlyerGuy22's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I am not sure why so many don't give the Flyers a chance, they are in the finals for a reason.

The Flyers are on a roll, and if they play Flyer hockey which I fully expect them to, Chicago is not going to walk over them. I expect Philly to come out looking to take out the Hawks stars, Kane in particular who is smaller in size. They will rough them up, there will be cheap shots, and they will look to hurt their stars. That's Flyers hockey, always has been, and probably always will be. If the Hawks get a big lead in game 1 or 2, I expect to see one of them carried off the ice. I just hope the NHL officials hold the players to the same standards of discipline, and don't "let it go" just because it's the finals.

Am I scared, hell yes. I've been waiting a long time to see the Hawks play for The Cup again, way too long. And, the one team I really did not want to see them go against in the Finals was Philly. There is no team I hate more then the Flyers, and if goon hockey prevails, it will be hard to take. If the Hawks prevail and find a way to win, it will just make it that much sweeter that they beat my (and a lot of non-Philly residents) most hated team.

What part of the Flyers playoffs has been about trying to hurt the other teams star players?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What part of the Flyers playoffs has been about trying to hurt the other teams star players?

Exactly.

If anything, Savard was putting out cheap shots during the Boston series against us.

Transferred Feedback
    HI (104)
    Country

Don't waste your time arguing - ignoring makes much more sense.

Best of luck to the Hawks and the Hawk's fans. Entertainment wise, I hope it goes 7. Realistically, I am hoping for a split in Chicago and Philly in 5 or 6.

If the hawks take the flyer's lightly, they will be down 2-0 going into Philly. This is a good match-up as both teams play the same style game.

Working on Game 2 tickets . - . 5 hour drive so why not?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't waste your time arguing - ignoring makes much more sense.

Best of luck to the Hawks and the Hawk's fans. Entertainment wise, I hope it goes 7. Realistically, I am hoping for a split in Chicago and Philly in 5 or 6.

If the hawks take the flyer's lightly, they will be down 2-0 going into Philly. This is a good match-up as both teams play the same style game.

Working on Game 2 tickets . - . 5 hour drive so why not?

Why not indeed? Go for it!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

No Andrew Ladd tonight for the Hawks

GO HAWKS

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wildwestgal63's Items on eBay

Leighton looks bad

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See rainman67ko's Items on eBay

doo doo doop doo doo doop doo doo dooddle do de doop. There's 2 on Leighton.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast