Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See autocollectr79's Items on eBay

Ive go a couple to choose from in my collection. either my big red machine ball or my HOF ball signed by the recently departed robin roberts (SS) and got cal ripken jr to sign it at a booksigning,and johnny bench

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See don't have ebay's Items on eBay

I have several Mariano Riveras, a Stan Musial and a Tom Seaver HOF 92 ball that are my favorites.

Country
    See ski_4's Items on eBay

I have Joe Nathan, Bert Blyleven, and an Angels ball I got signed in ST 2009. It was signed by Napoli, Reckling, Quinlan, Butcher, Santana, Adenhart, and somebody I couldn't recognize. Adenhart was killed about 2 weeks later, so the ball means a lot more to me now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

My Harry Kalas ball that I got ttm a couple of years back.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know I posted once but I thought I would share a few more:

Denard Span
    Jeff Manship (nice guy, that's why I like the ball so much)
    Vlad (I got these through an Upper Deck promotion as well as some Garret Anderson's they had left over from a private signing)
    Bob Feller
    and my newest one, Paul Molitor

I probably have a good 30-40 signed balls, and only one I don't know the signatures of (it's on a practice ball I got at goodwill as a kid, I wish I woulda rememberd who signed it)

SCF Rewards
    Country

My favorite is my Doug Harvey signed ROMLB.

It was right after his HOF election and I had asked for the insription 'N.L. Umpire 1962-1992'. He signed that on the side panel facing the SS. On the SS he signed it and inscribed it "HOF 2010'. It looks just amazing and there's something about it I just love. I probably pull it out and look at it the most.

Another strong entry for me is Bobby Thomson. Signed it

' To _____
    Best Wishes
    Bobby Thomson'

On the side panel and on the SS facing that he wrote the shot heard 'round the world and dated it. Another piece that I love and just hits me when I pull it out.

As for "OMG I can't believe I have this!' its probably a tie between my Sandberg and my Boggs balls.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thekidhypno's Items on eBay

my 3 derek jeters :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

i own like 40 baseballs, most of them are the dodgers, my favs would be martin, ethier, loney,and kemp, older dodgers, my fav is don newcombe, and fay player when i was young growing up jose canseco, back in 2004 his roided out arms were huge, but my all time fav baseball is a brad penny game used ball signed and used by him in a 2006 game signed on the ss

SCF Rewards
    Country

one more for you all

Chris Miller, he was a relief pitcher in the early decade for the St. Paul Saints, I was walking through a thrift store looking for baseball cards and I found this, it was 2 dollars so I figured if I bought it and it wasn't of a player, I could take the signature off and use the ball again, I posted a youtube video and a kid found out it was signed. Not very valuble but a cool story

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mattman1203's Items on eBay

Mine is from my all time favorite player I got in person a few weeks ago--Ryne Sandberg. He also signed my jersey. It was awesome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast