Siemian, Janovich, Newton Set to Highlight Monday’s Panini Instant Release

Three key players from Thursday night's NFL kickoff game between the Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers -- Trevor Siemian, Andy Janovich and Cam Newton -- will headline tomorrow's Panini Instant offerings, the first cards highlighting game action from the 2016 NFL season. The Janovich card showcases the fullback's 28-yard touchdown run on his first-career NFL carry and represents his first-ever NFL Rookie Card.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2016/...e/#more-153577
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

It was an awesome game to be at!

I got a flyer for Panini Eternal at the game, and learned about that, and Instant that night.

And yup, a Janovich rookie card was a must, and I grabbed one of the orange/50 cards for $25. Hope it comes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    It was an awesome game to be at!

I got a flyer for Panini Eternal at the game, and learned about that, and Instant that night.

And yup, a Janovich rookie card was a must, and I grabbed one of the orange/50 cards for $25. Hope it comes soon.
    A great moment and the cards to capture it.

Don
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    A great moment and the cards to capture it.

Don

This is much more in line with why I collect in the first place. To capture those moments.

My favorite cards, of any player, are the one's I can tell were shot here, at our stadium. Meaning, I was there.

It was tempting to grab a copy of all three of those. But the Janovich will truly be his first card, so that kind of demanded a purchase. And why not an orange one? Seems perfect.

Kind of expensive though. While the 1/1's seem kind of cheap at $150, a base card for 10 bucks, and numbered parallels starting at $25 are a bit high for cards with no ink or fabric these days.

I am interested how this all works. Will they only produce the number sold, or will the rest pop up somewhere down the line on ebay, or thru Panini Points?

If only 15 people bought the Janovich orange/50 like me, what happens to the other 35 copies?

I know you probably don't know this. And it's likely Panini hasn't thought it out that far, as they seem incredibly busy pumping out new stuff anyway, and every way they can.

But I am looking forward to this card, no matter what. Might have to pair it with the program and make a shadow box or something someday, if he pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    This is much more in line with why I collect in the first place. To capture those moments.

My favorite cards, of any player, are the one's I can tell were shot here, at our stadium. Meaning, I was there.

It was tempting to grab a copy of all three of those. But the Janovich will truly be his first card, so that kind of demanded a purchase. And why not an orange one? Seems perfect.

Kind of expensive though. While the 1/1's seem kind of cheap at $150, a base card for 10 bucks, and numbered parallels starting at $25 are a bit high for cards with no ink or fabric these days.

I am interested how this all works. Will they only produce the number sold, or will the rest pop up somewhere down the line on ebay, or thru Panini Points?

If only 15 people bought the Janovich orange/50 like me, what happens to the other 35 copies?

I know you probably don't know this. And it's likely Panini hasn't thought it out that far, as they seem incredibly busy pumping out new stuff anyway, and every way they can.

But I am looking forward to this card, no matter what. Might have to pair it with the program and make a shadow box or something someday, if he pans out.

Hopefully, they do not make the rest. Only time will tell.

Don

The Janovich came in today. As I ordered, it's the orange version, number 2/50.

While it was a bit pricey at $25, I am pleased to have it in my collection now. Panini was pretty quick getting it to me also with the free usps standard shipping option.

They got some money from me in 2016 after all!!!