Page 367 of 463 FirstFirst ... 267317357364365366367368369370377417 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4622
    Victor Cruz

Cam Newton / A J Green / Mark Ingram

Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

Gronk Triple Threads

Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

2010 Topps Supreme Golden Tate 1/1 Logo Shield
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Tedy Bruschi Performers Auto

Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

new recent addition to my Brady PC

nameplate patch Tom Brady #D 34/50

Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

I will stick with the Brady trend. (cool card by the way!)

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by schwood View Post
    I will stick with the Brady trend. (cool card by the way!)

sweet Iike that one ,

Tom Brady and company #D 10/25 bradys college jersey #

many others I collect

had to show these off when I seen your schwood , I bough tthese off of Kansasbball last night

both #D to 50 Tom Brady

Last edited by vixsportscards; 12-07-2012 at 12:31 PM.
    many others I collect

Page 367 of 463 FirstFirst ... 267317357364365366367368369370377417 ... LastLast