Page 367 of 468 FirstFirst ... 267317357364365366367368369370377417467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4679
    Victor Cruz

Cam Newton / A J Green / Mark Ingram

Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

Gronk Triple Threads

Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    2010 Topps Supreme Golden Tate 1/1 Logo Shield
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Tedy Bruschi Performers Auto

Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

new recent addition to my Brady PC

nameplate patch Tom Brady #D 34/50

Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

I will stick with the Brady trend. (cool card by the way!)

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by schwood View Post
    I will stick with the Brady trend. (cool card by the way!)

sweet Iike that one ,

Tom Brady and company #D 10/25 bradys college jersey #

many others I collect

had to show these off when I seen your schwood , I bough tthese off of Kansasbball last night

both #D to 50 Tom Brady

Last edited by vixsportscards; 12-07-2012 at 12:31 PM.
    many others I collect

Page 367 of 468 FirstFirst ... 267317357364365366367368369370377417467 ... LastLast