Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Results 61 to 68 of 68
  1. #61

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyisin View Post
    I do indeed have that one but thank you for offering...very nice card
    Eric Staal PC= 1881 different and counting
    Hidden Content

  3. #63
    I've got two copies if you're interested in converting your super collection into a super-duper collection
    Pics here:
    http://s844.photobucket.com/user/rus...?sort=3&page=2

  4. #64



    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    291
    Country
    Card Cash
    0.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (248)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Need this ....

    09/10 UD Black Lustrous Materials LM-ES Eric Staal (Jersey/Patch/Auto #2/10)
    - black jersey swatch
    - red/white/black patch
    - on card auto

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by tragicallynik View Post
    Need this ....

    09/10 UD Black Lustrous Materials LM-ES Eric Staal (Jersey/Patch/Auto #2/10)
    - black jersey swatch
    - red/white/black patch
    - on card auto

    I already have that one but thank you for offering
    Eric Staal PC= 1881 different and counting
    Hidden Content

  6. #66
    I have an 2011-12 Certified Mirror Emerald #1/5 if your interested

  7. #67
    cant Remember if I commented but Great Staal Collection.....Im a Staal collector myself...don't Supercollect Eric but I do mini super-collect him haha....Im Almost at 250 Staal Cards...Hoping to hit 250 in a couple Months (245 to be exact lol)...congrats on the Collection
    Hidden Content
    Major PC..Cam Ward,Eric Staal,Paul Stastny,Jari Kurri,Grant Fuhr,Jordan Staal
    WANTED!!-08/09 Jari Kurri Team Marks "O"
    2009/2010 SPA CHIROGRAPHY SET..... 24/27 Complete !!! (LF Mason, Ovy, Crosby)
    Traders Link..Hidden Content

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick06 View Post
    I have an 2011-12 Certified Mirror Emerald #1/5 if your interested
    pm sent

    Quote Originally Posted by holt49 View Post
    cant Remember if I commented but Great Staal Collection.....Im a Staal collector myself...don't Supercollect Eric but I do mini super-collect him haha....Im Almost at 250 Staal Cards...Hoping to hit 250 in a couple Months (245 to be exact lol)...congrats on the Collection
    thank you very much and I've admired your collection as well some VERY nice pieces in there
    Eric Staal PC= 1881 different and counting
    Hidden Content

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •