Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bumping this up....price negotiable
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

PM sent. Very interested in your Wii System and console

PM replied to
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

still have the Wii available....anyone interested in a cash/card deal???
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (44)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    All of these for it?....

If that works, or I'm close, shoot me a PM. Thanks

hey some nice cards but I am looking for some cash in the deal as well
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (44)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by dpono22 View Post
    hey some nice cards but I am looking for some cash in the deal as well
    That could potentially be arranged...As long as you don't need a whole lot of cash in there, PM me and we'll talk about it.

PM me the sell value on the cards above, no interest in the Reggie Bush, or the Roy Williams, but I can use the others
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm still accepting offers and negotiating this system....PLMK if you have interest!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12