Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    hmmm... interesting idea. could put the year, and location of the all star game. cool, I'll mess with it a little.

Thanks!

Have any Roger Staubach?

Quote Originally Posted by RockiesFan33 View Post
    That's it for this round! I'll restart this thread later in 2011 for sure! Thanks for the great feedback and I hope you have all enjoyed the photos!
    thnak you

great looking photos! can i print them at Walgreens without getting hassled about copyright?

Ok , i am lost where do i see the pics at?

i wasn't aware of this thread, pretty cool Brian

So I keep looking for the photos but don't see them. lol Am I missing something? Thanks

Brian used to place a photo a day up here for us. He was a wonderful part of our autograph community that seems to have drifted from this part of the hobby. He will always be greatly missed around here.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by indyreds View Post
    Brian used to place a photo a day up here for us. He was a wonderful part of our autograph community that seems to have drifted from this part of the hobby. He will always be greatly missed around here.
    Bummer... I've been looking for a good Hi-res picks thread. Does anyone have any recommendations for good sites for finding vintage hi-res pics? Thanks for the info.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213