Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 130
  1. #11
    Sweet a Tiger!!!

  2. #12
    Thanks for posting..I've always been a fan of your pics and customs. I was curious how you restore the photos.

    Are you going to use this same post every time or start a new one?

    Thanks again

  3. #13
    Love this topic, you always produce the absolute best stuff. Curious if you're taking any requests? I'd love to get an 8x10 signed by Bobby Doerr but am not really picture finding savy.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawks14 View Post
    Love this topic, you always produce the absolute best stuff. Curious if you're taking any requests? I'd love to get an 8x10 signed by Bobby Doerr but am not really picture finding savy.
    I'm not taking requests on this thread, but Doerr was up next in the list. Enjoy!

  5. #15
    The Bobby Doerr photo is stunning. If you do not mind me asking, where do you find these photographs? I'm assuming they are not on the internet. Thank You again.
    Last edited by JVazz29; 06-11-2010 at 01:36 PM. Reason: added question
    "Higher - Faster - Stronger"

    "Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't Lose..."


  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by JVazz29 View Post
    The Bobby Doerr photo is stunning. If you do not mind me asking, where do you find these photographs? I'm assuming they are not on the internet. Thank You again.
    Most of them are found online, actually. I've said this before, but I spend way too much time searching for vintage sports images. I have thousands of them by now. I'll start throwing out some more obscure stuff soon that are really great.

    Another thing to mention: everyone image I post is of someone who has been proven to be a good TTM signer. You're not going to see me post a Willie Mays image or something like that where the image is cool, but not really useable. I hope you all get some actual use out of these images!

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by RockiesFan33 View Post
    I'm not taking requests on this thread, but Doerr was up next in the list. Enjoy!
    Awesome!

    What a wonderful pic that I haven't really seen before.

    Update- just picked up an 8x10 of it at Walgreens and it is amaziingly beautiful, once again thank you!
    Last edited by Sawks14; 06-11-2010 at 04:35 PM.

  8. #18
    this might be of some interest to some of you.
    Hidden Content
    4 digits on eBay--no negatives // Won't send pp gifts over $10 or to members with under 30 feedback
    Hidden Content -- jag

  9. #19
    I'll definately use that Doerr.

    How about some football pics? :)

  10. #20
    Sweet another Tiger!! Thanks Brian!!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •