Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SFD903's Items on eBay

ROLMB to M.Cabrera c/o Tigers Foundation????

I was wondering if anyone had a positive return sending an ROLMB to Miguel Cabrera c/o the Tigers Foundation with a donation... or will he only sign cards and photos???? The reason I ask is because Im having a hard time finding a nice 8x10 of Cabrera with the Marlins to send, I dont want any photos of him with Detroit lol.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

He will only do cards and photos, all other items will be rejected. Did you try searching with google images?

EDIT: I can trade you this if you want. I got it IP before he had any Tigers cards, and replaced it the other day through the foundation.

Last edited by tigsfan; 06-05-2010 at 08:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He will only do cards and photos, all other items will be rejected. Did you try searching with google images?

EDIT: I can trade you this if you want. I got it IP before he had any Tigers cards, and replaced it the other day through the foundation.

I appreciate the offer but I am only looking for 8x10's. As far as google images, I have done this before, I selected a photo I liked of a player, saved it, uploaded it to snapfish and had them print me an 8x10 for $2.99 Needless to say the photo came very pixelated and did not look good so I am kind of skeptical about doing that again....

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks, i had been wondering the same i wanted to send a romlb. i know now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_VFAbrhZv6uk/Rg...M/P1000399.JPG
    save to pictures/put on flashdrive/bring to walgreens or somewhere else/ print beautifully for 3 bucks
    New IP Item: SIGNED 8x10s of Jose Bautista, Yoenis Cespdes and Omar Vizquel!. Also in person 5 YOENIS CESPEDES signed OMLBs! And 4 more Ryne Sandberg signed 8x10s!Hidden Content New Game Used Bats: Coco Crisp, Mike Fontenot and Elmer Dessens

SCF Rewards
    Country

The reason I ask is because Im having a hard time finding a nice 8x10 of Cabrera with the Marlins to send, I dont want any photos of him with Detroit lol.

Here are two. That you could print.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kc41pho...07330/sizes/o/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kc41pho...09874/sizes/o/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pics guys, thanks!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

I'd go with bigga's first pic unless you want to try to get Uggla on that other one he found. Just my opinion, I like to see the guys face in pics. ;)

MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think they all only do cards or photos, except porcello only does cards.