Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Scavenger Hunt - Are you looking for us too? QUAD RACE POINTS!!!

Well, here we are, as the Stanley Cup final is nearing its completion so too is the biggest contest ever run on SCF the “Race for the Quad”. Of all the contests scheduled to take place to award this gem of a card, only the Scavenger Hunt remains...So, get ready as there are still 6 quad points up for grabs in this last challenge!

This contest is simple, all you have to do is to find the 6 highly sought after free agents below.

When you've found one, please PM Pheebs888 saying where you've seen it and including a link to the thread in which he was hiding as well as saying in which post he was. A Race for the Quad point will be awarded to the first person who finds them. In other words, once someone has found Patrick Marleau, they get a point and no more points will be awarded for finding him. This thread will be updated with the location of each free agent and who found them on a daily basis.

Simple enough isn't it? It could be worst we could have asked you to sign them! To help you find our 6 free agents, we will give you one clue as to the location of each of them....

Patrick Marleau: I may play to coolest game on earth but I've decided to check out the beautiful game, apparently there is a cup to win there too... Found by geschrocks33 PM received on 06/06/10 12.07 PM https://www.sportscardforum.com/showt...1095812&page=5

Olli Jokinen: I hear there is a list somewhere of the SCF Hall of Fame of traders so I've decided to check it out... Found by geschrocks33 PM received on 06/06/10 11.23 AM https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=682787

Evgeni Nabokov: I can only dream one day that someone will see my name on the famous trophy and write about it.... Found by geschrocks33 PM received on 06/06/10 11.43 AM https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1085593

Illya Kovalchuk: Signed jerseys are gems for collectors but how can they be properly displayed? Found by Waf PM received on 06/06/10 10.56 AM https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=643038

Sergei Gonchar: When you require a neutral third party this is the place to be! - Found by Waf PM received on 06/06/2010 10.49 AM link sent: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=676119

Marty Turco: If you wanted to see what some of our members look like you could go to this thread... - Found by csnhockey PM received on 06/06/10 at 2.29 PM link sent: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=121560

So there you have it, start hunting and good luck all! Careful though, you only have one week to find us (until 12.00 PM EST Sunday 13th June), after that the Race for the Quad points will vanish and the winner will finally be announced!
    Last edited by Pheebs888; 06-07-2010 at 11:09 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

One of our free agents has already been found!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

This seems way too easy for race for the quad points..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Only one left...some people are too good at this lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This seems way too easy for race for the quad points..

This is like the Bingo thing and why each answer is only worth one point...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I have a lot of time on my hands on a Sunday morning before work lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

I's findeded turco! PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

I missed the whole thing??? Weaksauce.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well, now that was quick....All free agents have been found thanks for taking part!