Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Clueless about ROMLB's

SCF Rewards
    Country

Clueless about ROMLB's

I typically only send out 4x6 cutoms that I create, however there are a few players that only seem to sign balls or larger items.

Where can I find a ROMLB for purchase locally? What stores typically carry them?

Thank You. There are one or three players I would like to send them to.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would try just a random sporting goods store like "Dick's" or "Sports Authority"

Good Luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

When I was sending ROMLB I would always get them from Target. They usually always had 1-4 of them(I usually bought them out for a while) and have the best price around here. I think I was paying like $14.95 or something like that. Everywhere else wanted $20+ around here minus one shop that was $16.95 and always hounded me about how I got graphs. They said I was the only one who bought them and were ready to cut a deal with me but I didn't need so many any more.

I'd try Target or if you need to get a bunch of them the local "Mom and Pop" sports place because you may be able to cut a better deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Buy direct from rawlings website, the price is fair and you cut the middle man out plus they ship so fast it's crazy. If you don't want to go the online route try your local card shop, card shows, and sporting goods stores. All the aformentioned have them in my area.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you go the online route this website is the cheapest I have been able to find:

http://www.autographsupplies.com/index.html

If you buy local the cheapest I have found is Target @ $14.86 w/ cube or I have found them at Wal-Mart for $14.96 w/ cube.

Good Luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SFD903's Items on eBay

Bobby Doerr is a great signer without a fee.