Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

09/10 ITG VIP game used - Post your pic's

I just received my VIP game used card today (rask 3 color patch #d/10) and it looks AMAZING!! I was wondering if anybody else has received their card from ITG and if there is a checklist somewhere (hopefully there will be an eric staal floating around)...ill have to add a scan of the rask when i get a chance tomorrow

EDIT HERES THE SCAN**
    Last edited by fdp79; 06-09-2010 at 11:48 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roy.the.greatest's Items on eBay

Huh!? I wasn't aware of those cards... Well it sounds something nice

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

Very cool. I have a slip from the PO I plan to take in on Saturday. Looks to be from ITG. I still have one HP redeemer incoming, so not sure if it's that or if it's the VIP membership game used. I'm hoping for both!!

As for a checklist, haven't seen one yet...but I'm with you, I'd love to know what's being used. Can't wait to see the Rask! Was it slabbed?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

Huh!? I wasn't aware of those cards... Well it sounds something nice

Unlike UD, who gives you nothing extra for buying their products, ITG and Dr. Price decided that sending in points for redemption cards wasn't enough. If you send in box tops from ITG products - from 07/08 O Canada to 09/10 UM9 - (and anything in-between) you can gain access to an ITG VIP membership. 100 points gets you the membership entry (with anything you buy worth a certain amount - 1 box of 07/08 O Canada = 2 pts, um9 = 10 pts).

In addition to discounts in the ITG store, and a few other things I don't recall at the moment, as an extra bonus you get a card numbered to 10 as part of the membership.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool. I have a slip from the PO I plan to take in on Saturday. Looks to be from ITG. I still have one HP redeemer incoming, so not sure if it's that or if it's the VIP membership game used. I'm hoping for both!!

As for a checklist, haven't seen one yet...but I'm with you, I'd love to know what's being used. Can't wait to see the Rask! Was it slabbed?

nope its in a toploader...and im sure little by little we'll see what all was made...so far ive seen the rask, lidstrom, and brodeur all are #d/10

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

Direct quote from Dr. Price:

Here is the checklist for the first nine cards:

1 Mario Lemieux
    2 Martin Brodeur
    3 Patrick Roy
    4 Joe Sakic
    5 Terry Sawchuk
    6 Jaromir Jagr
    7 Jaroslav Halak
    8 Tyler Seguin
    9 Taylor Hall

Here is the checklist for the second nine cards:

1 Mario Lemieux
    2 Martin Brodeur
    3 Patrick Roy
    4 Joe Sakic
    5 Marian Gaborik
    6 Nicklas Lidstrom
    7 Ilya Kovalchuk
    8 Tuukka Rask
    9 Vladislav Tretiak

Brian Price

They are given out randomly and each VIP member gets one with his name and membership number printed on the back. They are not meant to be traded or sold, they are basically membership cards that double as jersey cards. Your VIP number is unique to you and you can use it to get the discounts and whatnot on the ITG store so it is not a good idea to trade or sell them to someone else who can use your number.

Here is the card I got as an example (with the VIP number blacked out):

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for the checklist kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country

interested to see the scan of the Rask

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Congrats on the Rask and thanks for the list Kevin. I sent mine out last week, I hope I get the Vladislav Tretiak

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

That right there.

That's a great looking card, if only for your name on it. Very Sweet. Guess I'll have to go sign up somehow!

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast