Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Twitter Success's

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SFD903's Items on eBay

My Twitter Success's

Im on Twitter so I can follow NFL players plus its a cool way to find out news before it hits the press. Every now and then I reply to players tweets and end up having a short convo with the player when they respond to me. I think this is something worth recording, so heres my ever growing list of players I have chatted with:

Anthony Levine - Packers rook
    Darius Butler - Patriots
    Nick Barnett - Packers
    Leigh Bodden - Patriots
    Quentin Groves - Raidas
    Chase Bullock - FA
    Mike Griffen - Titans
    Mike Neal - Packers rook
    Tyrell Sutton - Panthers
    Brent Celek - Eagles
    Tashard Choice - Cowboys
    Drayton Florence - Bills
    Louis Delmas - Lions
    Tony Gonzalez - Falcons
    Will Blackmon - Packers
    Brandon Gibson - Rams
    Amobi Okoye - Texans
    Jason McKie - Bears
    Kassim Osgood - Jaguars

Played Madden against:
    Will Blackmon - I LOST BIG TIME! lol

UStream:
    Fabian Washington - Ravens
    Last edited by SPB903; 06-16-2010 at 10:12 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See autocollectr79's Items on eBay

thats pretty cool. have they ever posted that theyre at a location by u and u go get there graph?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspoe093's Items on eBay

that is great about getting your butt kicked by Blackmon-i think all those guys do is play madden and stuff like that-i played nick hayden(panthers) when he was in college and he beat the crap out of me in NCAA football-told me all they do is play this

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats pretty cool. have they ever posted that theyre at a location by u and u go get there graph?

No, I wish! Unfortunately Im from upstate NY and theres no real reason for them to come up this way, the closest they would come to me is NYC which is about 2.5r hrs away. Plus they are always jet-setting, its crazy! One day they will be in LA and the next they will be in Miami in the blink of an eye. BUT if you look close enough on their twitter pages, if they tweet with an iphone I believe, twitter gives you their GPS coordinates and you can just plug it into google and you can find out where they are. This is especially helpful if you are looking for a TTM address of a player, it can help narrow down the possibilities of their address. Alot of them actually tweet stuff like where they are going to eat lunch or dinner or what golf course they are playing golf at etc... so its pretty helpful!

SCF Rewards
    Country

that is great about getting your butt kicked by Blackmon-i think all those guys do is play madden and stuff like that-i played nick hayden(panthers) when he was in college and he beat the crap out of me in NCAA football-told me all they do is play this

I have found this to be the case as well. I am also amazed by how many play.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See autocollectr79's Items on eBay

Ive only used twitter once.when uconn was in town i followed the coach auriemmas duaghter.she posted every little thing the team was doing.helped alot lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See indian1797's Items on eBay

cool how social networking can help the hobby of TTM

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chad Ochocinco post on twitter when he goes to 'David's Cafe" in Miami Beach... lucky for me I live right down the street on miami beach...

Still, he usually post location when making public appearances...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chad Ochocinco post on twitter when he goes to 'David's Cafe" in Miami Beach... lucky for me I live right down the street on miami beach...

Still, he usually post location when making public appearances...

Did you go for a graph? I would feel awkward asking.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thekidhypno's Items on eBay

lol ocho said what time he was flying to the airport here on twitter. i went there and waited by the gate. he signed 1 and took a pic with haha. rapper the game was here this past weekend and he posted he was downtown....went downtown and saw his tour bus and waited inside the hotel and he did 2 for me and a pic with. i've also talked to CD-R from the nets on there.

i love twitter lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast