Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 42 of 181 FirstFirst ... 32394041424344455292142 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yet more of those great 90s inserts.

This card is from 1996 Collecto'rs Edge President's Reserve, which Collector's Edge released in 1996 instead of Excalibur because of the Presidential election that year (I'm not joking). This insert is Tanned, Rested and Ready:

This is the Stop Action insert, designed to look like a film negative (remember them?) from 1996 and is numbered out of 4,000 and only came in jumbo packs:

This is the Dream Team insert from 1996 Score:

The next 3 cards are also from 1996 Score - the Settle the Score insert set. These cards matched up 2 players from within the same division on the same card. The cards only came in every 36 jumbo packs and there were 30 cards in the set, so trying to get individual cards in the day. Brett Favre had 3- apparantly the Vikings didn't have anyone good enough for Favre to settle the Score with. The first cards has Favre settling the Score with Rashaan Salaam. I know, such a better choice than say Cris Carter:

The second has Favre Settling the Score with Barry Sanders:

The third has Favre Settling the Score with Trent Dilfer - again so much better than Warreb Moon

Here are the 3 of them together:

Here is the Third and Long insert from 1996 Summit which is numbered out of 2,000:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some more of the 2009 Exquisite Rare Materials cards - but this time the versions numbered out of 10 that have the better patches in them. This is the first:

This is the second. This card almost wasn't worth it, as the seller was extremely dishonest and even threatened to pay me a visit in Australia, all because the card didn't sell for as much as he wanted and as such didn't want to send it. When he eventually did send it, he sent it in a hinged case that had curved corners, causing some wear and little dings to the corners. Anyway, here it is:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Those are disgusting patches.

Country
    See t_dubs's Items on eBay

wow...that first one with all the tags in it is freakin awesome! great stuff man...this collection is ridiculous. How many boxes does it take to hold em all???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See road_runner_1964's Items on eBay

Okay, Alex....I just had to replace another keyboard.... :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you saving up those Rare Materials for a rainy day? Wow, those 2 #d/10 are amazing cards! Sorry to hear about the problems w/ the bad seller on the second one, but it is still a beauty.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those are disgusting patches.

Sorry. ...........................

wow...that first one with all the tags in it is freakin awesome! great stuff man...this collection is ridiculous. How many boxes does it take to hold em all???

Thanks. Um, I have 2 folders for regular cards. I then have 2 large (about 2.25 foot by 1.5 foot) platic containers with lids that have regular inserts sorted by year, then by brand name. Lastly I have 7 large metal toolboxes (so I can lock them) full of autographs and game used cards.

Okay, Alex....I just had to replace another keyboard.... :)

Thanks. As I said before, just part of my job working for a keyboard manufacturer.

Are you saving up those Rare Materials for a rainy day? Wow, those 2 #d/10 are amazing cards! Sorry to hear about the problems w/ the bad seller on the second one, but it is still a beauty.

Yeah, it was a pain, but worth it in the end. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

More Great 90s inserts.

This Finesse insert is from 1997 Collector's Edge Extreme:

This card is from 1997 Donruss and is a Zoning Commission insert numbered out of 5,000:

This is a Staremaster card numbered out of 1,500 from 1997 Donrus Preferred:

This is actually a promo card from the National Sportscard Convention, an Excalibur card from 1997:

This is another card that wasn't available in packs. It was put out by Fleer/Skybox to commemorate the PAckers Super Bowl XXXI vistory. It contains a metal "coin" and is numbered out of 2,500:

This Season's Best "Air Command" card comes from 1997 Topps:

This Prime Connection insert with Antonio Freeman on the other side comes from 1998 Collector's Edge Advantage:

This card was put out by Collector's Edge in 1998 for the Super Bowl Card show. This is the rarest version, the "proof" version which has a nominal book value of $60:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some game used and a manufactured patch.

This is from 2009 National Treasures and is numbered out of 99:

This is a piece of shoe from 2000 Donruss Preferred and is numbered out of 125:

This is from 2001 Topps Gallery, and I like the fact it has artwork of Favre, not a photo. I won this for $2.94!:

This manufactured patch is from 2009 UD Black and is numbered out of 250:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See road_runner_1964's Items on eBay

I love it, the old and the new. Recalling the older, lends to the naming of the present. Beautiful as always.

Page 42 of 181 FirstFirst ... 32394041424344455292142 ... LastLast