Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kellton29's Items on eBay

How are the Braves in person

Hey guys,

I am leaving for the Sox-Braves game in about an hour. I am a huge Cubs fan so i am going decked out in braves stuff. I was wondering which braves players are good in person and really wondering about Heyward.

Thanks
    Tony

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was at spring training this year and saw the braves play against the tigers. Everyone told me the that Heyward was automatic in person. He signed for everyone but when he came to me I had made a custom card and he told me that he was not able to sign it. He was really polite about it and I was almost shock how he responded and he moved on before I could get something else for him to sign. I'm not sure how he has been since he has made the team but that was my experience.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

So, any success?