Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 863_Slice's Items on eBay

Is this Josh Johnson auto worth it?

Theres a private signing in my area and its $50 through the mail for a signed ball. Plus 8 shipping...any opinions? Is it worth it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's a fair price considering the baseballs cost $15 unless you purchase them in bulk. I'd probably seek other ways to purchase one first and to see if I could get a psa/dna authenticated one for around the same price.

Do what you feel is the best investment for your money.

SCF Rewards
    Country

psa ones are going for 130
    Last edited by phrank25; 06-25-2010 at 10:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually, there is one on Ebay for $59.99 (3 available), and the seller has the best offer option. I just noticed one has been sold. I'd email him requesting pictures of the two balls left and for the psa #'s so you can search them.

Shipping is rather high, but it's worth making an offer, and seeing if he accepts. The good thing is you will know what the signature looks like before purchasing and it's authenticated by psa.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I live in Miami, JJ is signing July 29th at some place down here. I have gotten JJ like 20 times at Marlins stadium so I think its worth considering the season he is having. He is super nice so I would at least take a shot at the marlins clubhouse. Usually some people get success.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

I would personally never pay $50 for a signature (unless I actually got to meet Griffey Jr. or Derek Jeter or some other generation defining star), especially a pitcher having his first good year. These guys always cool off in the hobby and you can get them for pennies on the dollar later.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would personally never pay $50 for a signature (unless I actually got to meet Griffey Jr. or Derek Jeter or some other generation defining star), especially a pitcher having his first good year. These guys always cool off in the hobby and you can get them for pennies on the dollar later.

This is definitely not JJ first good year he has always had great years. All his playing years have been good. He was an All-Star last year, he is gonna be an All-Star this year. I have no idea where you got that one from. I agree with the fact I wouldn't pay $50 but for the signature but if it comes with the OMLB or 16x20 or something like that yea for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jasongrecian's Items on eBay

yeah , not his first good year . Im a Marlins fan and hes been solid his entire career . you might want to go check your stats . If you can go get his auto IP then its worth it for sure unless you cant make the drive . Go Marlins !!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i wouldn't pay that much for him-you can get a tim lincecum signed ball for that price.and lincecum is a 2 time cy young winner-unless josh johnson is your favorite player.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hes not my favorite but hes solid and i think hes going to get better. Its in Coral Springs and thats a good 5 hour drive from me i think....bummer eh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast