Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cincinnati Bengals Cincinnati Reds Ohio State Buckeyes

George Foster, Dave Concepcion, Don Gullet, Jack Billingham, Gary Nolan?

any ideas?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chaskew9's Items on eBay

Foster signs but its for a $20 fee

George Foster
    15 E Putnam Ave Apt 320
    Greenwich, CT 06830

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here are addy's for Jack Billingham & Gary Nolan:

Jack Billingham
    625 Faulkner Street
    New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168

Gary Nolan
    97 Acacia Ave
    Oroville CA 95966

Pretty good successes with both of these guys. Concepcion I had to go through a private signing to get, I don't think he signs TTM. As far as Don Gullet goes, if you find anything about I would like to know. I could not find anything about him at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cincinnati Bengals Cincinnati Reds Ohio State Buckeyes

Here are addy's for Jack Billingham & Gary Nolan:

Jack Billingham
    625 Faulkner Street
    New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168

Gary Nolan
    97 Acacia Ave
    Oroville CA 95966

Pretty good successes with both of these guys. Concepcion I had to go through a private signing to get, I don't think he signs TTM. As far as Don Gullet goes, if you find anything about I would like to know. I could not find anything about him at all.

awesome thanks, ill keep you posted about gullet. Are you sure that is the right address for billingham....thats what it says in the database...but theres a discrepancy with the middle initial

SCF Rewards
    Country

I grabbed the Billingham and Nolan addresses from another website, plus they had pictures and it was the correct Mr. Billingham. I looked at the database after your post and that middle initial must be a typo.

Good luck!

Also as a Reds fan just FYI, Cesar Geronimo is signing at Cardboard Heroes on July 13 in the Kenwood Mall. Just thought I would let you know since Mr. Geronimo lives in the Dominican Republic and it is hard to get his signature TTM. They accept mail-ins if you live out of town, I have used them before and have had no problems with them. Here is the info:

http://www.cheroes.com/instoreevents.html
    Last edited by BigRedMachine; 07-01-2010 at 11:01 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspoe093's Items on eBay

is foster a reliable signer?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Hlkamnia's Items on eBay

I had a success a few years ago with Gullett. I used this address from Meiselman.

RR1 Box 615N
    South Shore, KY 41175-0615

Don't know if it still works or not.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had a success a few years ago with Gullett. I used this address from Meiselman.

RR1 Box 615N
    South Shore, KY 41175-0615

Don't know if it still works or not.

I noticed in your collection, Which is great by the way, you have Al Brancato. How long ago did you get him and did you get him TTM?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hoopsquad44's Items on eBay

Not sure if you're in the Cincinnati area, but some of these guys appear at Redsfest in December each year. I know it's a few months away and takes some $ to get in the door along with some time to wait in lines, but figured I'd mention it.

I got a number of my Reds autos through this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey just wanted to say thanks for asking about these guys and everyone who has posted info im trying to get as many as possible of the 25 man rosters from the 1975-76 world series teams to sign my 2 programs i actually have programs from each world series from 1970-current and trying to get as much of the 25 man rosters of the winning teams its a project in its self but when im done it will be a nice collection for my kids i just got Milt may on my 1971 pirates program and 1997 program (he was a coach for the marlins) and also picked up george hendricks on my 1971 and 1982 world series programs (hes a coach now for the tampa bay rays) next week im going to try to get ron hassey on a few things as he is the only catcher in major league history to catch 2 perfect games so i need him on my prefect game items (bat ball 8x10) as well as on my 1989 world series program. by the way gullet and foster from my past experiences (maybe like 8 years ago) were awsome in person signers not sure if they have changed or not since then.