Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See freeman12406's Items on eBay

have a dirk r&s 09-10 gu/299

can use the iguodala elite gu

PM Sent.

Keep em coming guys.

-RJ

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last edited by minsoo1219; 07-05-2010 at 04:10 PM. Reason: .

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

I have maybe 30 assorted Dirk rookies for trade, lmk
    PM me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

All of the links you sent me are broken. Are you only looking for Rose? I might have a card or two of his. LMK.

I have maybe 30 assorted Dirk rookies for trade, lmk
    PM me.

PM Sent.

-RJ

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (46)
    Country
    See blatham10's Items on eBay

Rj, I have this if you need it, as a matter of fact everything thats left in my Basketball is ft. Looking for baseball and football.

Lmk Thanks Bill
    My trading page is under construction. Only Baseball and Football autos loaded so far. Relics and Basketball to come.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Baseball and Football Rookie stars, autos and relics.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea sorry,... the links don't mean anything... i just copied and paste the list of dirk cards that i have in my organize at beckett.com
    which rose cards u got?
    if u dont have d-rose, i am also looking for Noah, Kobe, Jordan, Lebron, or GOOD GUs, AUTOS and RCS. or if you think u have something that u think i might be interested lmk. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rj, I have this if you need it, as a matter of fact everything thats left in my Basketball is ft. Looking for baseball and football.

Lmk Thanks Bill

I definitely can use it. PM will be sent shortly.

yea sorry,... the links don't mean anything... i just copied and paste the list of dirk cards that i have in my organize at beckett.com
    which rose cards u got?
    if u dont have d-rose, i am also looking for Noah, Kobe, Jordan, Lebron, or GOOD GUs, AUTOS and RCS. or if you think u have something that u think i might be interested lmk. thanks

I'm interested in everything. Hop on over to my site and check out what I have. Thanks

-RJ

SCF Rewards
    Country

I see you got lots of cards in your site... but it would be helpful, at least to me, if their BVs were written on the side.
    Do you have some cards that have a bv of around $40? if so, can u just list here a few of them?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I see you got lots of cards in your site... but it would be helpful, at least to me, if their BVs were written on the side.
    Do you have some cards that have a bv of around $40? if so, can u just list here a few of them?

PM Sent. Come on people, I know there are some Dirk cards out there that need to go to their rightful owner!

-RJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12