Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Stadiumclub and AlabamaSlamma

Stadiumclub will send a Kobe Bryant Exquisite 03-04 limited Logos 6/75 to Enigma. Once the card arrived, AlabamaSlamma will send 1400.00 to Stadiumclub. Once money received, Enigma will send the card to AlabamaSlamma. AlabamaSlamma will pay for Escrow and shipping fee from Enigma. Payment method will be posted once agreed upon.
    Last edited by stadiumclub; 07-04-2010 at 09:46 PM.

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by stadiumclub View Post
    Stadiumclub will send a Kobe Bryant Exquisite 03-04 limited Logos 6/75 to Enigma. Once the card arrived, AlabamaSlamma will send 1400.00 to Stadiumclub. Once money received, Enigma will send the card to AlabamaSlamma. AlabamaSlamma will pay for Escrow and shipping fee from Enigma. Payment method will be posted once agreed upon.
    Let me stop you right there. You had me at 'meat tornado.'

Hidden Content

Sounds good...please post a scan of the card in the thread and I'll send my mailing info...

I am going out of town tomorrow until Saturday. I would suggest holding off on sending until the end of the week so the card doesn't just sit in my box for days. Less likely for something bad to happen that way...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Will send on Friday so when it arrived, you will be there for it.

works for me. i will hold off on sending the cashier's check until Enigma receives the card.

Hidden Content

Card mailed today insured and signature confirmation. Should arrive on Monday.

shipping & escrow costs sent to enigma via paypal gift. will overnight cashier's check to stadiumclub when enigma receives the kobe.

Hidden Content

picked up the cashier's check from Wachovia today. once enigma receives the kobe and posts a pic, i will overnight the check to stadiumclub.

Hidden Content

Card is in hand...waiting for the scanner to warm up and I'll post a pic...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast