Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    fantastic. i have the CC ready to roll. I'll head to the PO as soon as the pic is posted. I believe i can still get this overnighted to stadiumclub by tomorrow (last pickup is usually around 6, i think).
    Let me stop you right there. You had me at 'meat tornado.'

Hidden Content

Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Marks are from my scanner, not the card or case...
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

killer. on way to PO. will PM tracking info when i get back.

Hidden Content

managed to sneak in the last overnight fedex envelope before the guy took off. should arrive tomorrow afternoon. tracking info PM forthcoming once i eat dinner.

Hidden Content

Money received today. Please mail out card to Alabama. thanks.

Will send out tomorrow (Express Mail) and post tracking info...

freaking sweet. thanks to all.

Hidden Content

Express Mail Tracking: EO 978 931 879 US

Going out in today's mail...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12