Unused/used tickets? -Preprinted with no opponent

Does anybody here collect these. We received a bunch of them today. Most of them are for local games including Green Bay Packers and Milwaukee Bucks playoff tickets. I also have some preprinted with no opponents on them. I am not sure if they were in anticipation of a game which never happened though. It will take some time to look through them. These are the ones that I would like to know have value or not since they usually don't get released to the public.

The nice thing about this was it also had a check in there which has Muhammad Ali's signature on it. The check has a fold through the auto but the signature is still very crisp.

EDIT

One of the tickets is to a 1976 Stanley Cup Playoffs for the LA Kings. A quick search of the wiki page shows that the Kings had no appearance that year. Wonder how these even came about.
    Last edited by pr0phet; 07-13-2010 at 11:44 PM.

i have a good number of tickets from Milwaukee Bucks games and some Milwaukee Brewers games. I have one sometimes in the 70s or 80s that was from the game where the Brewers won their 12th game in a row and George Webbs gave out free burgers or something like that.