Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See autocollectr79's Items on eBay

went to indy all day yesterday to see exactly what graphing a SB is like. spent most of thre time just taking in the sites and sounds. when i finally started gettin autographs it was somewhat late but i managed to get a few. u can walk around the city and pass athletes and celebs everywhere,its unreal! its literally an all day job to try to graph this event.wanted to go back today but im sore from all the walking lol

archie manning - white sheet
    mario manningham - white sheet
    an actor to be named later as soon as i figure out his name - white sheet

SCF Rewards
    Country

nothin else to do so i decided to go downtown and try my luck at speaker of the house and presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich. about 200 people showed up to listen to him and i was in the back of them. slowly during the speech i made my way towards the front. as he finished i climbed over chairs to the front and managed to get along the rope seperating me and him. heres what i ended up with:

1-rofmlb
    1-fiction book that he wrote
    and a pic with

next up: machine gun kelly and mitt romney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Machine Gun Kelly?! That's awesome. Be sure to hit me up if you get any extras from him...I like Kells.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice hustle, lol

Good luck with MGK, I have heard he's a cool dude in person

SCF Rewards
    Country

Machine Gun Kelly?! That's awesome. Be sure to hit me up if you get any extras from him...I like Kells.

ok ill do that. should be monday
    Nice hustle, lol

Good luck with MGK, I have heard he's a cool dude in person

yea, ive got a buddy in cleveland that gets him alot and said hes cool

SCF Rewards
    Country

took a road trip with my buddy to new york sunday nite and just got back a lil while ago. went with about 20 white sheets,a couple of dvd covers and a mariah carey cd booklet. didnt get any autographs but didnt even try. was mainly focused on getting pics with first. this week was fashion week so there was alot going on around the city as well as a movie being filmed.

heres who i saw but didnt get:
    REESE WITHERSPOON - signed a few outside of a venue but didnt get her,got in a car chase with her but didnt get anything
    AXL ROSE - car chase with him and graphers from philly pushed him and pissed him off so didnt get him
    ADRIANNA LIMA - wouldnt sign
    ASHLEY GREENE- signed for women only,car chase w her but paparazzi ruined her
    ROSE MCGOWAN - signed everything she saw and took pics with but was
    chasing ashley greene

got pics with: nicholas cage,joaquin phoenix,marion coutilard,stephen spielberg,colin quinn

alot of others were sighted around the city but we were doing other things so didnt get them

not a bad 27hrs of bein in nyc

SCF Rewards
    Country

heard r&b legend patti labelle was close to my house so i printed a couple pics and went for her. she almost didnt sign but changed her mind finally. tried to get a pic with but said she didnt feel good

1/2 - 8x10s patti labelle

nxt up: nfl combines

SCF Rewards
    Country

spent a couple days in indy for the combine. didnt do to bad considering i was bein picky. came away w/ 39 graphs but coulda had about 200. as i assumed,the big names wouldnt sign (trent,rg3,luck) so i went for mainly the other bama guys. maze turned me down everytime i saw him and kirkpatrick and barron had agents w them that said no. unless specified otherwise,i got a blank sheet signed.heres the list:

junior hemmingway - custom 8x10,pic with
    dan herron - custom 8x10
    mercilus whitney x2
    kendall wright (woulda signed 30,but only had 1 unsigned sheet in my stack at the time)
    jacory harris x2
    josh chapman - bama mini
    dequan menzie - bama mini,pic with
    darius hanks - bama mini,pic with
    mike adams
    stephen hill
    chase minnifield
    nick toon
    brandon marshall
    lamar miller x2 (signed 15 per for ppl by me.2 is enough for me)
    brandon weeden -8x10 of him and blackmon
    chris rainey
    coach john harbaugh
    coach mike smith
    darius fleming
    kellen moore
    ace jackson
    edwin baker
    bj cunningham
    matt kalil
    former coach brad childress
    pat edwards
    jordan jefferson
    dajohn harris
    ronnell lewis
    jamar jarrett
    ryan lindley
    vontaze burfict

and pic with rg3

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seeing how much RG3 is charging at CSA, that pic with is worth is weight in gold. Nice job at the combine!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seeing how much RG3 is charging at CSA, that pic with is worth is weight in gold. Nice job at the combine!

thanks..after i read this i had to look it up. $100 for just the pic with?! lol im happy with gettin it. he was really cool if u understood that he wasnt goin to sign at all. i had trent 1-on-1 and he said no for the pic with

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast