Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check out MANTLE 1 of 1 AUTO!!!

HOw much do you think my Mantle AUTO is worth? 2009 razor 1 of 1 BGS

check my bucket for pics

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's a great card. I would love to pull that, but; and here's the big BUT. Why dosen't anywhere on the card tell you who the signature is from? Nowhere does it say this is a Micky Mantle cut signature? All it states, is the cut signature is authentic. Never Mentions who it is or the number produced. With a 1 of 1 and the price of their product it can't be that much more expensive for them to produce a front and back to specify what the card is. Obviously Razor is a decently respected product. Then again, it's not very difficult to pull out the cut and put someone else in there. Not saying you did; just that fact plays a huge role in it's value.

If razor had a site with a photo of that card it would make it MUCH better. And IMHO there has been so much forged Mantle stuff how can that cut be 100% genuine? What was it cut from? I remember wathcing the special on the forgery ring. The artist they had did tens of thousands of Mantle pieces. So many ther was shelves stocked full of cuts, cards, photos, bats, jerseys'. He was so good at forging his signature it passed every authenticator. It just makes me wonder.

And I want to say I'm not knocking you. More or less it's a comment on the product itself. Not you, so please understand I'm not trying to attack your integrity or card.
    Last edited by ChrisR; 07-17-2010 at 10:58 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

that card is sick.its real-its bgs graded-i wouldn't question the authenticity.

Country

i question anything done by BGS

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Congrats on the great card. I am glad that they did angle the card and did not cut the name! It would have looked, so much better had they better fitted the framing to the cut. The value? Well I hope that you get to enjoy it for a very long time and never find out what the value is! It is the only one there is and the value will only be set by you selling it!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the great card. I am glad that they did angle the card and did not cut the name! It would have looked, so much better had they better fitted the framing to the cut. The value? Well I hope that you get to enjoy it for a very long time and never find out what the value is! It is the only one there is and the value will only be set by you selling it!

I got it yesterday at a cardshow from a collector that only collects all the razor signatures. He has a lot of them including the lou gehrit. I made a big trade with him including four of my high ends for the card. I could not pass it up. I know its authentic. It has been threw BGS and from who I got it from is a respectful dealer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ummm no offense but Beckett is not as credible as people think. However the sig is probably real. You see TONS of cut autos and signed index cards of major celebrities on eBay all the time and they go for next to nothing. Razor and UD buy these "unauthenticated" autos and pay Beckett a bulk rate to slap the thumbs up on them and boom you got a cheap auto from eBay that is a $500+ card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Vic713, I think you got a great card. Since it's a sig that you probably really wanted (who wouldn't?), I wouldn't worry about the card. There isn't a one of us who has given you our opinion that wouldn't love to have that card!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks man

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't worry... I have a feeling it is authentic. Topps used to go through JSA on all of their cuts, and I know Razor is a respected product. There are many different stories on BGS and PSA but don't worry about them. UD doesn't go through Beckett, they do them themselves. They made a quad cut where 2/4 signatures were fake according to PSA. If you have a question, have PSA do a quick look for $10. Easy as pie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast