2009-10 Panini Season Update

at least its not another 1-4 pack box, im been waiting for a real set to come out, but its alittle late for more stuff, bring out the 10-11 stuff
    Trade Me Your UNC Players cards. Also looking for Danny Green cards i dont have.
    Hidden Content

I don't like the look at all
    I collect all Orlando Magic. My favorite players in Magic jerseys only are Dwight Howard, Nick Anderson, Vince Carter, Marcin Gortat, Tracy McGrady, Shaq, Penny, and JJ Redick

Hidden Content

I like that you can actually find base cards in it. I am not a fan of the 4 cards all being hits and maybe 7 inserts thing that you find a lot of now.
    Back collecting full time! Always looking for Jason Kidd, Dirk Nowitzki, and Larry Bird autos/gu/etc.

WAY NOT UPDATED
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by beishuizen91 View Post
    I like that you can actually find base cards in it. I am not a fan of the 4 cards all being hits and maybe 7 inserts thing that you find a lot of now.
    I agree fully. I actually find it funny that earlier in the season tons of people was complaing that there were too many products with base cards and inserts and not enough high-end products lol.

man.. another product that i can't tell the difference from other lower-end product.

base insert -> base insert with GU -> base insert with patch -> base insert with GU/Auto -> base insert with patch/auto, then each one of them has 3 different verisions doing from /100, /50, /10. And yet, all of them have the same pictures, same designs.... come on man. The company should have more than 1 designer.
    Always looking for Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway!!

Hidden Content