Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! Easily one of my better maildays.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No mail today it looks like, courtesy of about eight inches of snow this morning...

On another note, I'll be out of town for the next week or so, so I won't be able to check my mail. I'll know when I get TTM's back (since only I am leaving), but I won't know who! Should be an exciting time when I get back...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Returned home from vacationing in Florida this evening with a great haul of mail from the last week.....

Lindy Infante - c/o Home - 17 days
    Chris Jacke - c/o Foundation - 17 days
    Antoine Walker - c/o Idaho Stampeders - 14 days
    Zach Thomas - c/o Home - 96 days
    Stan Musial - c/o Stan The Man Inc. - 9 days!

Also received a couple email successes that I've already forgotten off the top of my head...Awesome stack of mail to come home to, that's for sure! The first four were cards, while the Musial was the signed postcard that he sends back. I could not be happier!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice! I gotta send a request to Musial on Monday, I had one ready to go last week but did some checking and hadn't seen a success since December so I held off.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice! I gotta send a request to Musial on Monday, I had one ready to go last week but did some checking and hadn't seen a success since December so I held off.

Thanks! I just went through the TTMM, and I used the Trent Drive address, not the Stan The Man Inc. one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome back man! & always nice to come home to a stack of geat successes like that..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! I just went through the TTMM, and I used the Trent Drive address, not the Stan The Man Inc. one.

Cool, thanks for the heads up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome back man! & always nice to come home to a stack of geat successes like that..

Thanks! Can't disagree with that at all, ha. Of course, getting a nice stack like that and not having sent anything out for over a week means I have to get busy today.

Cool, thanks for the heads up.

No problem, happy to help.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another nice Hall of Fame success today......

Lenny Wilkens - c/o Home - 11 days

Anytime I can add a new Hall of Famer, especially someone who was great as a player and a coach, I'm always happy! Was glad to pull a base card of his so I had something to send off...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lenny is the man.. Great Return!

Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575 ... LastLast