Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 276774757677

SCF Rewards
    Country

Time to jump back on that horse. There's still a bunch of sigs to round up - lol!

Definitely! Probably won't pick it up too heavily, but it'll get me through the rest of the baseball offseason.

Glad to see you back around. TTM is one of those things none of us truly quit. We're like pro wrestlers. We'll say we're done but deep down we're all Ric Flair haha

I've been lurking, just not posting a whole heckuva lot outside of my in person stuff. No requests out in over a year, either. If nothing else, it'll give me something to do while I'm home over Christmas. Have a few of you guys' threads to scroll through to make a list of send-tos...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

I recently sent a few TTMs myself, I always send them in the winter. Jim Leyland & John Farrell have good return rates lately. Also, Jim Bunning is a sure-fire HOF return.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Glad to see ya back on here again. And as an update, not sure if ya saw, but Stubbs was traded so he wont be at Tribefest but both Bourn and Swisher are in...so I'll be there. Hope ya will too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I recently sent a few TTMs myself, I always send them in the winter. Jim Leyland & John Farrell have good return rates lately. Also, Jim Bunning is a sure-fire HOF return.

Nice! Let me know what comes in...still haven't gotten around to pulling the stuff I have for you, but it'll go out by the new year.

Glad to see ya back on here again. And as an update, not sure if ya saw, but Stubbs was traded so he wont be at Tribefest but both Bourn and Swisher are in...so I'll be there. Hope ya will too.

Thanks! I saw the TribeFest ordeal and decided against it...too much of a money grab this year. With all the 'graphing I do at Akron and Columbus and having help with the Indians, I can't justify paying $20+ to go get two or three guys that I either already have or will get in the near future. Only name that interests me is Clint Frazier, and I'll get him within the next couple years.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Welcome back! Good luck in 2014!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, that last comeback never really materialized, but I have my first TTMs in a year and a half ready to go out tomorrow, so that should be fun. Kinda miss going to the mailbox excited every day, so I'm dropping four in the mail tomorrow to see if I can rekindle the fire. I've been doing a lot of IP stuff over the past couple years, so it sort of put out the TTM fire, so to speak. But these are what's going out tomorrow:

Dorsey Levens
    Greg Gagne
    Brad Ziegler
    Greg Louganis

Three well-known signers and a wild card; here's to a round of good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

So, my first TTM success in eighteen months showed up in my mailbox today! This one courtesy of Greg Gagne via his home address in the TTMM in a span of nine days.

Not a huge name or a hard-to-get guy, but definitely felt good to see a self-addressed stamped envelope in my mailbox today! Not going to get too heavily back into TTM, I don't think, but I'd like to make a point of getting some requests out each week.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (50) HI
    Country

Thanks so much for your help with these terrific CBJ Autos from the 2014 roster !
    Already excited for next season,

Thank You again,
    Antoine

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fun fact...the four I sent out back in May made it back, I just didn't care enough to post them. I just went through my whole TTM collection and realized how much fun I had doing it for a few years. Crazy to look back through and see all the names like Stan Musial, Yogi Berra, Aaron Rodgers, and the like that I obtained for the cost of a couple stamps. I wish I had the time and motivation to pump requests out on the regular, but I just don't. That said, I did find about a dozen stamps with all my old TTM stuff, and those might be put to use this week!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't sent out a TTM request in eighteen months, but one found it's way home today...after almost a FIVE YEAR wait, Blaine Gabbert signed 1/1 via a home address. Sent in April of 2011.

Insane.

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 276774757677