Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Those backplate cards are sweet, I would love to see any more if you make some more.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    NHL Draft sets
    2006 63/213 29.6% 2007 80/211 37.9% 2008 117/211 55.5% 2009 88/210 41.9% 2010 49/210 23.3%

Thanks for sharing those sketch cards!! They are awesome....something my little guy and I can do together.

Wow, those are incredible. Great little personal touch having your boy helping, too :)
    Collecting: Simon Gagné - 556/1736 (32%)
    Twitter: @gagnedouze

Quote Originally Posted by stop__dreaming View Post
    Wow, those are incredible. Great little personal touch having your boy helping, too :)
    The moment I discovered Star Wars sketch cards, I thought of my nephew. I thought it would be a great way to spend some good one-on-one time and introduce him to a hobby that I really enjoy.

It was such a simple thing to do.....but it was just so 'hugely' cool to do.

You have some great stuff in here! I am a huge fan of the ticket stub card you did of the Beatles! That golf set was just sick! I have no talent for this stuff, but really enjoyed your submissions. I noticed you stated that you may be sending some out for TTM. I am dropping a website here that might help with a few addresses for your Star Wars stuff:
    http://www.theforce.net/jedicouncil/addresses/l.asp
    Please do share your successes with us. Many of those addresses have not been added into the TTM Database and I would love to see how a member would do with them. Thanks again for sharing!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

love the ultimate masks! great design!

It has been way too long since I have made some custom cut autos. I finally finished a couple over the past week.

I really like the way the Ullman turned out. The colors worked completely for me.

The Mahovlich was a bit tougher since the auto went right to the edges (so I had to go borderless for part of the card). Plus, the way the signature was on the paper, I had to add a small scrap piece to fill the auto area. Works for me (and looks better in person than the scan).

Thanks for the look. :)

awesome freaking cards, I love the Norm Ulman card!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast