Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Going to the WBC practice round tomorrow

Im going to our local PGA tournament's practice round tomorrow, to pull in my usual haul of autos- I got 75 in 2 days last year, hoping for the same kind of success. Any dupes I get from previous years will be for trade, so keep your eyes open!
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck, Ed!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sounds like you have done very well there in the past. Hopefully this year goes well for you to. Do you take golf balls, cards, photos, index cards, magazines or something else?
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

ill be taking a ton of customs, some left over from last year, some new ones- and Ill take a few golf balls. I may buy a course flag, but thats around 40 bucks and I dont know if I want to spend that kind of money. Ill also be taking my old golf gloves, to hopefully get them signed by some of the bigger names

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah i love those! i live in mi about 15 min form where the buick open was(pretty big event tiger woods came) but they stoopped it after last year...man i have used gloves hats they would give them to us at the end of there rounds if we asked i even got tiger woods auto in 06 ! it is always fun!! have a good time!

SCF Rewards
    Country

its always a blast, this is my 6th in a row, i go every year, and love it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

I'll be at Firestone tomorrow and Wednesday as well. Bridgestone Invitational flags really cost $40? British Open flags were half that price. I was thinking of getting a Bridgestone flag, but I'll probably stay with what I have for $40.