Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

selling collection

all cards are available except for pc MAKE OFFERS

http://www.myspace.com/WYTMKE/photos

i send bubble mailer and dc
    Last edited by WYTMKE; 08-03-2010 at 04:20 PM.
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

price on meachem contenders...THX!!
    HOLMES BUCKET:
    Hidden Content

pm sent
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

bedtime bumpage lol

Price on Nate Davis Letter Auto?
    focusing on: MMA in this order:
    Jon Jones, Rich Franklin, Jose Aldo, Vitor Belfort, Anderson Silva, and Big Nog

My trade list is updated and more organized. Go here and click the section of the bucket you want to see! Hidden Content

bump

Can you shoot me a price on the Pats quad jersey?
    Always looking for New England Patriots cards that I do not have.

Hidden Content

pm sent

Price on turner Thomas dual
    ATTEMPTING TO SUPERCOLLECT REDSKINS PLAYERS!!!
    PM ME WHAT YOU HAVE

bucket:
    Hidden Content

pm sent jesse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast