Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I'm going to win the SCF fantasy baseball league title in 2010, and, the SCF fantasy football league title. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by windmortal View Post
    I'm going to win the SCF fantasy baseball league title in 2010, and, the SCF fantasy football league title. Nice!
    I guess we will see about that.

indycolts- Man I gotta give it up to you man. The league page looks AMAZING. I love the alerts and trophies and settings. You did one heck of a job!
    Back collecting full time! Always looking for Jason Kidd, Dirk Nowitzki, and Larry Bird autos/gu/etc.

WAY NOT UPDATED
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by beishuizen91 View Post
    indycolts- Man I gotta give it up to you man. The league page looks AMAZING. I love the alerts and trophies and settings. You did one heck of a job!
    Thanks a lot man. It took me a while but it wasn't too hard finding the codes. I am working on creating a chat box but it is really hard to program. Maybe I can figure it out after the draft.

Alright guys I am adding music to the league page so I am taking suggestions on songs to add. I will take any requests.

O-Solo - "Monsta"- My favorite song from Madden
    Back collecting full time! Always looking for Jason Kidd, Dirk Nowitzki, and Larry Bird autos/gu/etc.

WAY NOT UPDATED
    Hidden Content

Alright I will try to get on that. I updated the page with a chatbox right under the league name. And also the Fantasycast 2010 leads you to the league scoreboard once the season starts.

wow, great league page indycolts, thanks for all your work setting it up. i should be able to make the draft, but it may be like right at 10. dont count me out if im not there 15 min. before hand

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by windmortal View Post
    I don't have Paypal.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting James Starks cards in his college uniform. 16/25 = 64%

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast