UGH!!! Who else lost Frank Gore?

I have the second best record in the league and was hoping for a great playoff run, but now things are sketchy. With B Marshall out too it's going to be tough. Hopefully I can make the playoffs. I have a 1 game lead in my division with two games left against division opponents. I have some guys to plug in (J stewart, jacobs, b jackson), but it's going to be rough.

talk about the wheels coming off right at the end.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

I feel you too. 2nd place in my division and I have the wild card lead. Bad thing is I have no reliable back up (Jahvid Best). Hoping I can grab Westbrook off waivers as long as no one else puts a claim in. Other FA options are Stewart, Dixon, Brown, Morris, & Sproles

Now I'm hoping to grab Westbrook Stewart and Dixon. Cutting Gore, Hernandez and Zach Miller or Malcom Floyd
    I No Longer Pay or Will Accept PayPal GIFT Payments!
    Under 20 Feedback or MSF members WILL send first

First place in my division and Frank Gore was my 2nd best RB... Now i have to choose between Tolbert, Goodson or Gerhert(If AP is hurt)
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos: Dodgers, UCLA, Adrian Gonzalez, Joe Johnson, Matt Ryan + More listed on my tradelist
    Hidden Content

tolbert isn't a bad backup for gore. I was able to get ivory and dixon last night through waivers. I missed westbrook by two spots. So now I have jacobs and fred jackson as my RB starters this week and probably stewart in my flex spot unless brandon marshall practices this week.

I'm not in terrible position, but wasn't looking as good as it was sunday.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content