Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See imok513's Items on eBay

Vintage Mickey Mantles for Sale

I am breaking the following authentic Mickey Mantle cards out of my personal collection. These are authentic vintage and NOT reprint cards. These cards are for sale only (please do NOT ask about trades on these!). I am looking for best offers on them. If you have interest in any of them please feel free to PM me any/all offers. Just to add, I am not selling these cheap for someone to resell - that's not why they are out of my PC. They are for sale if someone wants to add to their own PC. I do not know what these might grade as I do not work for any grading company. I will try and describe condition best I can but if you have any questions on either you can ask and I'll try my best to describe.

1954 Bowman #65 Mickey Mantle:
    Great color on this one. Card has a crease going from left to right across the middle from shoulder to shoulder. Otherwise no other creases on the card. Corders are soft but not completely rounded. No stains on the front or back of the card at all.

Front:

Back:

1956 Topps #135 Mickey Mantle:
    Another beautiful looking card. Nice color again on front. No creases of note on this one. Bottom edge slightly rough. Corners are soft with the bottm, left rougher than the others. 2 minor pen marks on the front of the card (one between MICKEY and MANTLE - the other below the 'A' in YANKEES). The back is clean except for one spot by the 25 under the 2b column in his stats. Again, no creases on this one at all.

Front:

Back:

1960 Topps #350 Mickey Mantle:
    Clean, bright color on front. Corners slightly rounded on this one. Two creases to note on this card: first one from the top edge to middle of the card in the red section where Mantle is in his batting stance; second one is from the bottom edge to the middle of the card between the 'T' and 'L' in MANTLE in the yellow bar on the bottom. The back is very clean - again with no stains at all.

Front:

Back:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jereed00's Items on eBay

PM sent!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Beautiful cards....wish I could afford them....good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mintacular's Items on eBay

Pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haven't gotten one yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mintacular's Items on eBay

Sorry, my internet cut out when I tried to send you a PM. Just sent you one successfully, look forward to hearing back from you...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kencope's Items on eBay

PM ME PLEASE with your best price on the '54. Thanks. -Ken

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM ME PLEASE with your best price on the '54. Thanks. -Ken

Ken - please see my quote from above -
    I am looking for best offers on them. If you have interest in any of them please feel free to PM me any/all offers. Just to add, I am not selling these cheap for someone to resell - that's not why they are out of my PC. They are for sale if someone wants to add to their own PC.

- Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kencope's Items on eBay

I don't make offers on others cards. They're your cards, so only you know what you need for them. Thanks for your time, wish you the best on them. -Ken

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't make offers on others cards. They're your cards, so only you know what you need for them. Thanks for your time, wish you the best on them. -Ken

I understand however I did clearly have it stated that I was looking for offers on the cards. I do not have a set amount in mind on each of the cards however if someone made an offer that I was comfortable with I would consider the deal.

I appreciate your original inquiry. If you are still interested and willing to make an offer feel free to PM me; if not, thank you for your time.