Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Green Bay Packers
    Twitter: @tjmcb73 See pepperjack_king's Items on eBay Instagram:

Here are some pics of mine...
    Sasha Marie: 81/2 yrs
    Screwy Dewey: 5 1/2 yrs
    Sierra Lynn: 1 yr(AUG 27)

Screwy Dewey & Sasha Marie

Sasha Marie & Screwy Dewey

Sasha Marie & Screwy Dewey

Screwy Dewey & Me

Screwy Dewey & Me

Sasha Marie

Sasha Marie

Sasha Marie

Sierra Lynn

Sierra Lynn(TRUE CHEESEHEAD!! LOL)
    Last edited by tjmcb73; 08-11-2010 at 11:57 PM.
    Collecting Davante Adams
    Hidden Content

PC
    (UPDATED: 4-16-24
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pd_in_bham's Items on eBay

You gave her a great life. Good job :) She's in a better place now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RAmentler's Items on eBay

im very sorry for your loss it is hard to lose an animal

Country

Sorry to hear you had to put her down. I have an 11 year old tiger cat myself. She's sitting in my lap as I type this giving loud purs because I saw this thread, read your post and immediately went and got her and held her =*(

She was my mom's cat, my mom passed away 10 years ago this sept. So I have a lot of emotional attachment to this cat and I start worrying about losing her as she gets older.

Some people will never understand the love we share for animals. I'd take a world full of cats over a world full of true animals, people, any day. Murder, rape, theft, none of it would exists in a world of cats. Ok...some theft...they steal food from each other, the little scavengers ...but they get a pass because they look cute when they do it.

Pretty cool if you ask me, that after Paul passed on you found a new stray in your yard, almost like Paul's little kitty spirit made it so, hope you decide to keep the new stray.

Good luck! Just remember, she had a short life, but it was a much better life than if she stayed a stray. She could have died much earlier or just had a horrible quality of living on the streets.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (19) SC Freaks
    Country

Sorry to hear you had to put her down. I have an 11 year old tiger cat myself. She's sitting in my lap as I type this giving loud purs because I saw this thread, read your post and immediately went and got her and held her =*(

She was my mom's cat, my mom passed away 10 years ago this sept. So I have a lot of emotional attachment to this cat and I start worrying about losing her as she gets older.

Some people will never understand the love we share for animals. I'd take a world full of cats over a world full of true animals, people, any day. Murder, rape, theft, none of it would exists in a world of cats. Ok...some theft...they steal food from each other, the little scavengers ...but they get a pass because they look cute when they do it.

Pretty cool if you ask me, that after Paul passed on you found a new stray in your yard, almost like Paul's little kitty spirit made it so, hope you decide to keep the new stray.

Good luck! Just remember, she had a short life, but it was a much better life than if she stayed a stray. She could have died much earlier or just had a horrible quality of living on the streets.

Last edited by ensbergcollector; 08-14-2010 at 02:26 PM. Reason: off topic

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Bottom9th's Items on eBay

Sorry about your loss. We currently have 3 cats but we've had to put some down over the years and it's always painful. My son had a cat when we was sick with cancer years ago and that cat hardly left his side. Not long after he was done with his treatments she passed away quietly at home. She provided strength for him and the whole family.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry to hear of your loss. I had to have my dog down last March and it was very painful for me to do, but the vet said it was best for her, so I had to do it.

Country

Last edited by ensbergcollector; 08-14-2010 at 02:27 PM. Reason: response to an off topic comment

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (19) SC Freaks
    Country

So you would rather live with cats then humans.. sorry.. ig uess I assummed.. you didn't really need to report the post? Take achill pill, I never harrassed you..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Green Bay Packers
    Twitter: @tjmcb73 See pepperjack_king's Items on eBay Instagram:

BF: Kudos!!!
    Sasha Marie, Screwy Dewey(Gave him a new nickname..."Mr Groundhog"(He's been my shadow lately)), & Sierra Lynn all give low 4s & a purr!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast