Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (7)
    Country
    See cnote95s's Items on eBay

I have to put my cat down tomorrow

I feel terrible that I have to do it but my vet says its time. She is anemic and its the very bad kind that might be caused by cancer. The vet says our only option is to give her shots 3 times a week that cost $30 a piece and they may or may not work. The only thing that is making me feel better is that she is about 4 and half years old and my ex-wife's sister found her litter and gave us Paul. So, Paul has had a MUCH better life for the last 4 years than she would have had being a stray cat and that is the only thing making me feel better. She is next to me now and I am giving her all the treats she wants. Here is Paul now and the last one is from when she was healthy. You can see the weight loss.

Country
    See None's Items on eBay

oh... well gl

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mgerard32's Items on eBay

So sorry to hear about this - non pet owners will never understand how hard saying goodbye can be. Sounds like you're doing the right thing though

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (7)
    Country

So sorry to hear about this - non pet owners will never understand how hard saying goodbye can be. Sounds like you're doing the right thing though

It just feels so weird having her and knowing she is going to be dead tomorrow and she has no idea what is going to happen.

Country
    See Sportscardbros's Items on eBay

sorry bout that

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nepatsfan12dt's Items on eBay

Sorry to hear about this.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (7)
    Country

thanks

Sorry to hear about this.

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

been there,done that,sucks bad
    but if she's in pain you gotta do what you gotta do
    still sucks though

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

man i am so sorry to hear about this.

my absolute favorite animal in the entire world is a cat.. love them all

sad news buddy. really sorry =[

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

been there,done that,sucks bad
    but if she's in pain you gotta do what you gotta do
    still sucks though

As both said it stinks when you have to put a good pet down. Of course you said you gave her 4 years she might not have had. All I can say is grieve her loss when she gone and possibly get another cat not to replace her but to give a good life to honor her. As no pet can be replaced but it can help you in your loss.

Sorry to hear and best of luck on all fronts in crying in the vet office. I can admit I balled for my 240 lb baby when I had to put him down last year before he was truly ready to go. As you say they have no clue what going to happen and you hate taking them there. Of course in the end it the more humane thing to do. As you put their needs above yours which some owners do which is not right for the animal.

Don

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast