Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

whats the worst card you pulled

whats the worst card you've pulled from a high dollar product. Mine was from the $125 fleer football product. spent 125 and got an ahman green jersey worth 12 and some no name rc. i hate high dollar products.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigbronco89's Items on eBay

high dollar?? oooo lets see here 04/05 SPX $8 a pack. Got Boris Diaw, Elton Brand, Antawn Jamison and Jamal crawford. HELL YEAH! :icon_evil

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lordoffuzz's Items on eBay

I spent $400 on a box of 2004 Ultimate Collection and the best card I pulled was a Robert Gallery RC auto that sold for $12.

SCF Rewards

A box of 04 Leaf Certified Materials and I pulled an Emerald Parallel serial numbered 5/5 of Ricky Williams. Sure it's nice to get a 5/5 card, but Bong Load Williams? Couldn't do much worse then that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

I bought a pack of 04 Prime sigs and got a Travis Minor auto $15 I think in a $60 pack there should be nothing but legends and stars maybe rookies but come on a Travis Minor?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I spent about 50 on a pack of cards and don;t remember who the players i got was but none of the cards booked over 5 bucks even the jersey i pulled booked like 5 bucks and there were only like 3 or at the most 4 cards in the pack. I was so mad and i haven;t spent that much on a pack since and that was a year or so ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lordoffuzz's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFan
    I bought a pack of 04 Prime sigs and got a Travis Minor auto $15 I think in a $60 pack there should be nothing but legends and stars maybe rookies but come on a Travis Minor?

Haha yeah, when the companies guarantee X amount of autos or GU they dont specify that they will be form good players. I bought a box the other day and got a Michael Westbrook jersey, A Charlie (not charles) Rogers Jersey, and a Jonathan Wells auto. Talk about junk! And for some reason about 30% of my auto pulls seem to be Travis Henry. Isnt it weird how some players seem to follow you around?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

Yeah Haybierman I have the weirdest luck, rather Unlucky about pulling Jabar Gaffney autos. Gaffney loves to sneak in my packs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i bought a clubhouse collection (29.99) pack and got a preston wilson gu base... books for 8 i believe

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See VLADDADDY's Items on eBay

i bought a hobby box of 04 sp authentic football and got three #ed common rcs. sure got my $165.00 worth. i think they went for 4 bucks shipped on the bay!